What Song/chant Were We Singing?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good song however, singing a song non stop for 20 minutes, build my gallows aside...gets a bit annoying after a while :ph34r: ...no offence like...i thoroughly enjoy a bit of Boney M but would go nuts if i had a hit of theirs on repeat for that long!

Completely disagree. Think it makes for an amazing atmosphere.

One of my fave moments at Ibrox in recent years was during Walter's first Old Firm game back at Ibrox after his return. We won 2-0 I think and half the Stadium sang Big Jock Knew for about 20mins (Charlie Adam scored in-between) whilst the tims just sat silent in total bemusement. :crabflute:

Completely disagree. Think it makes for an amazing atmosphere.

One of my fave moments at Ibrox in recent years was during Walter's first Old Firm game back at Ibrox after his return. We won 2-0 I think and half the Stadium sang Big Jock Knew for about 20mins (Charlie Adam scored in-between) whilst the tims just sat silent in total bemusement. :crabflute:

Fuck, that's jist reminded me of a guy at the Darts on Monday who held up the card with........................................."Large John Was Aware" written oan it. :lol: