Subs Against Malmo

thommo1690

I was at the game tonight and noticed that none of our subs at any point were warming up? If somethings not working you need to change it and I think another cf in healy or even hemmings should have been brought on, wylde would have offered something also. Seems to me that allys decided before the game to keep the starting 11 on for the full game! With th exception of weir subbed for ortiz. Also weir was limping as he went off, some people were saying it was a tactical change - so I'm not to sure!

I was at the game tonight and noticed that none of our subs at any point were warming up? If somethings not working you need to change it and I think another cf in healy or even hemmings should have been brought on, wylde would have offered something also. Seems to me that allys decided before the game to keep the starting 11 on for the full game! With th exception of weir subbed for ortiz. Also weir was limping as he went off, some people were saying it was a tactical change - so I'm not to sure!

spot on m8 . wat if we got another player injured and had nobody warmed up

When nothing was working any sub would have been at least an idea. Give hemmings or healy a chance. But I still trust ally. It will work itself out just wait. Till our Defence is stable our offence will struggle. WATP!