Kanaus Revisited

Shuggy07

This Malmo tie and Kanaus look very familiar. Shyte preparation after a huge end to the previous season, player and transfer uncertainty, shyte first leg..... My fear. Is we will be put out, then go and buy goodwill, culler and 1 or 2 more. Massive lost revenue due to being unprepared and shortsighted in the transfer market. FFS , CL money is what keeps us afloat, can't understand why we would nit go out and ensure we had fresh faces ( better quality ) before our season strts, rather than get agreements and players in after the shyte has hit the fan. Majorly pissed off if history repeats itself, especially when Coisty was here first rime around !

Rant over

We cant force players to sign for us, clubs and players are holding out to get the best deals for themselves.

The money spent on Wallace and Dorin and extending current contracts shows their is cash being spent.

We cant force players to sign for us, clubs and players are holding out to get the best deals for themselves.

The money spent on Wallace and Dorin and extending current contracts shows their is cash being spent.

Money spent on existing players was not improving what we already had. We severly needed fresh faces and more quality in addition to what we could always re secure a wee bit down the line, maybe apart from sorting out shagger. Lack of action on ensuring new faces with better quality arrived is concerning. That's all I am referring to.

Money spent on existing players was not improving what we already had. We severly needed fresh faces and more quality in addition to what we could always re secure a wee bit down the line, maybe apart from sorting out shagger. Lack of action on ensuring new faces with better quality arrived is concerning. That's all I am referring to.

I agree we need fresh faces but really the players we have should be beating Malmo and the same could have been said about Kaunas.

I was at the Malmo game and the Kaunas game and i thought both teams were poor, but all over the park our players didn't perform the lack of competition for places has caused that.

I see the main problem is we are not getting the players in we really need, upfront and in the middle and seem to be getting the players maybe bar Dorin for positions we are reasonable well covered for.