The Rangers Till I Die Wristbands

A large quantity of similar packages may have been viewed as a security risk hence why some are arriving opened. Once folk knew what was in them then it's anyone's guess what the fuckers decided to do with them.

A complaint should be made given the disgrace this has turned out to be

Can the person who was selling these please let us know whats happening ? Were they all sent together ?

If i was a little more sceptical i'd be saying this is a 100% scam.

It's definately no a scam mate. The guys that sell them on here do it all the time for the Charity.

The PO have messed up and somebody should be making enquiries aboot it.

It's not acceptable though.

Every letter, bar those going overseas, had the exact same postage.

Why are some saying postage never covered it to the tune of £1.22 (which is quite significant), and some are saying the letters have arrived opened.

This has been a fucking disaster, and lost the site credibility IMO.

Thanks Royal Mail.....

Don't worry I still love RM!

My card said it was underpaid, 22p for the postage and £1 fine. Your right Royal Mail are useless!

Why are some saying postage never covered it to the tune of £1.22 (which is quite significant), and some are saying the letters have arrived opened.

Thanks Royal Mail.....

In my opinion, the site has lost no credibility whatsoever mate. That's the point I was making with my last post ie the inconsistency of the whole thing. I had the £5 + £5 deal on the badges and wristbands, and I GOT my envelope, though it was opened, and 1 of each were missing. Maybe they took 1 of each out tae lower the weight tae suit the postage paid? :lol:

Na, Royal Mail have fucked up here on this wan - nowt tae dae wae you or anybody else.

Keep up the good work. (tu)

Reading this, yes. It seems there clearly has been an issue with the post office.I posted them in Gateshead (Newcastle) a couple of weeks agoThey were posted as a one, given to the postmaster in a big carrier bag with probably around 80 letters within. I posted everything second class, as advised by the postmaster. I was assured this was sufficient.This is bizarre. I don't understand how some of you are getting unpaid postage as I posted them as advised by the postmaster at Gateshead post office.I grant the envelopes were not the best quality, but they were all sealed to a standard I was satisfied with wouldn't open in transit. I could maybe understand one opening in transit as these things happen, but not lots of themAnyone missing anything drop me a PM and I'll get it sorted.For the open letters, I can only assume that it was maybe regarded as suspicious, a Scottish guy, posting 80 odd letters mainly back to Scotland, all containing small cellophane packages, and the post office have checked them. God knows.
got mine today had to pay extra postage but well happy with the bands

Thanks Royal Mail.....

The underpayments were only 22p the royal mail have also stuck on a £1 handling fee

The reason for some being underpayed may be they were just 1 wristband like mine