Challenge For All Bears

bomberbrown

Davie! Davie!

Davieeeeee Weeeeeir!

Davie! Davie!

Davieeeeee Weeeeeir!

To the tune of Louie, Louie.

Sasa Sasa Papac! Papac! Sasa Sasa Papac! Papac!

To the tune of The Chucklevision theme tune.

But other ones (not about any players) I have some ideas.

If I were a tim, I'd probably kill myself. To the tune of Beyonces' If I Were A Boy.

We see you diving on the pitch, ya little dick. Kayal! Fuck yoooooooooooou. Cee Lo Green - Fuck You.

But if your playing shite and the fans are singing your name then surely you would think you were doing ok,I do accept it may inspire some players, as for Fergie every team needs someone like him who's gonny give anyone a kick up the arse if there not playing well most successful teams have one, its something The Arsenal have lacked in there team. You say patato I say spud munchin oirish fucks. Away tae bed to sober up take care all u insomniacs, stay positive.

barry in his early years was great, but later on i thought he was piss and blamed everyone else when he fucked up. my point is sing a players own song when they are down and restore their confidence, and P.S you sober up!

To the tune of "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"

There he was just a-running down the wing, singin' "Stevie Stevie super Stevie Naismith" 

Twisting & turning he's just doing his thing, "Singin Stevie Stevie super Stevie Naismith" 

He beats one (beats one), he beats two (beats two) 

He beats one, he beats 2, super Stevie just beat you