Lettter From Rangers

dean1873

Can someone help with info, i got a letter this morning telling me that my seat has been moved for maribor game to accomodate a eufa delegate, in the letter i got a paper ticket for my son for another seat, i never took our tickets for the game does this mean kids go free as part of the season ticket or what?

I only moved our seats this season and was never told i would have to move to accomodate one of these uefa c^^ts, should have stayed in old seats i think...

Can someone help with info, i got a letter this morning telling me that my seat has been moved for maribor game to accomodate a eufa delegate, in the letter i got a paper ticket for my son for another seat, i never took our tickets for the game does this mean kids go free as part of the season ticket or what?

I only moved our seats this season and was never told i would have to move to accomodate one of these uefa c^^ts, should have stayed in old seats i think...

I would check your credit card mate!

Iv checked no money has come of, the ticket has the wee mans name on it and also complimentry ticket printed along top.thats what made me think kids got it free... No point phoneing them always ends in an arguement with muppets in call centre...