Pass And Move

Escobar

Why can our players not understand how to play this way. Whenever a pass is made, no one moves off the ball, moves into space, drags players out of positions (with the exception of Naisy sometimes). It's the most simple way of playing football and miles better than booting the ball from the defence straight to the forwards. Can't remember the last time I watched The Rangers play this way. Playing the ball on the deck is what we are best at, SO PLAY THAT WAY!

Anyone notice how when Wylde gets the ball and runs with it no one gives him any options?

Also, our players are visibly reluctant to pass the ball to Edu, it's incredible.

Why has Ally not established any tactics/a way to play football?

Why has he not tried to change anything since replacing Walter?

Anyone notice how when Wylde gets the ball and runs with it no one gives him any options?

Also, our players are visibly reluctant to pass the ball to Edu, it's incredible.

Why has Ally not established any tactics/a way to play football?

Why has he not tried to change anything since replacing Walter?

I noticed this as well. No fucking wonder though.

I often wonder what it would take for Hutton to get a start in our midfield! Also why only make 1sub these youngsters that were on the bench tonight, how will we ever know if they will be good enough if we don't give them a chance .