Fucking Shocking !

Deanow

I am not one to jump on Allys back but fuck me he said all week we were going to have a real go, aye we did after they scored but that was it, if your gonna say we are going to have a real go atleast show it we are not blind.

Another thing, saying we are going to sign these players we go after and losing out every time, that does my tits in. Do the talking to the players not the media.

I will support him through and through but he needs to get his finger out he can do much better than what he is doing, firstly tell Whyte to get the fucking money out instead of Whyte valuing his players he wants.

Rant over.

I don't think the problem tonight was the fact that we didn't have a go, we spent the majority of the game in their half. We just couldn't score any of the multitude of chances that we created. On a side note, was the Ortiz penalty(?) in the first half actually a pen, I was at the complete opposite end of the park so couldn't see it

I don't think the problem tonight was the fact that we didn't have a go, we spent the majority of the game in their half. We just couldn't score any of the multitude of chances that we created. On a side note, was the Ortiz penalty(?) in the first half actually a pen, I was at the complete opposite end of the park so couldn't see it

If your on about the Lafferty one mate then I thought it was at first site and I had a good view, Lafferty was about to score and he goes down (why would he do that if he was gonna score), it's fucking bullshit the way we go out, we should have took our chances and we would have won that easily by 3 goals.

From where I was it looked like a pen too, just don't see why he would have gone down, 5 yards out with an open goal otherwise.

Exactly mate, shocking decision by the ref, if we went for it like we did after they scored at that point then we would have won, the thing from tonight thats pissing me off is that when we conceed a goal thats the only time we have a go, same with hearts we were dire until they scored then we started playing better.

Exactly mate, shocking decision by the ref, if we went for it like we did after they scored at that point then we would have won, the thing from tonight thats pissing me off is that when we conceed a goal thats the only time we have a go, same with hearts we were dire until they scored then we started playing better.

We were definitely better after conceding, tonight was just utterly infuriating. Still can't decide if I wanted to be in the EL at all, I know it would have given us a few million, but sometimes I feel that it would be more trouble than its worth and it impacts too much on our league performance.

Ortiz went down too easily, had time and space to take a shot. Dunno about the Laff one but big Goian was certainly taken down in the box, that should've been a definite pen (tu)