Mcinnes For Manager!

Ankaragers

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally is our manager and we should support him 100%,if,at the end of the season he has failed to deliver,then we should take time to reflect on why we didnt,and take the appropirate action,this may be Mcinnes or someone else,but we need to give it a season at least,WATP NO SURRENDER....

I would give a punt to Terry Butcher.He knows the club and he would kick the arses of our overpaid superstars that fake being at the club. Rangers need a man who has no nonsense attached and sorry to say it but McCoist seems to pally with the players to ever get the job done. Ally is to pally.

Ally is our manager and we should support him 100%,if,at the end of the season he has failed to deliver,then we should take time to reflect on why we didnt,and take the appropirate action,this may be Mcinnes or someone else,but we need to give it a season at least,WATP NO SURRENDER....

What if you can see before it is too late that he wont be successful? Do we just keep him in a job out of sympathy and let the TLB walk away with our title?

What if you can see before it is too late that he wont be successful? Do we just keep him in a job out of sympathy and let the TLB walk away with our title?

Why won't you give the guy a chance?

You would have had Fergie sacked 20 years ago if you were at Man Utd

Why won't you give the guy a chance?

You would have had Fergie sacked 20 years ago if you were at Man Utd

I dont give a fuck about Utd.

I didnt want him in charge, from way back last season. It doesnt take a genius to see its just not happening, he looks out his depth and he talks as if he is out his depth. Both European exits were scandalous, absolutely embarrassing.

He showed nothing whilst asst to suggest he was even remotely ready for this job, such a shame too as hes a really nice guy.

I dont give a fuck about Utd.

I didnt want him in charge, from way back last season. It doesnt take a genius to see its just not happening, he looks out his depth and he talks as if he is out his depth. Both European exits were scandalous, absolutely embarrassing.

He showed nothing whilst asst to suggest he was even remotely ready for this job, such a shame too as hes a really nice guy.

Its not even September and you want one of our greatest ever players sacked

Says a lot

You obviously do

Stand by your convictions or get behind him

No point in ridiculing and running him at every opportunity then saying you dont want him sacked

I dont want him sacked but nor did i want him in the job in the first place, i simply have to put up with it for now, its far too early to call for him to be gone but that will not stop me pointing out blatant failures of his, obviously.

A proper football coach who can certainly get his teams organised, hard to beat and is not afraid to play kids. I love wee Del, great football man. Must hurt him seeing Ally just waltz into such a big job with no previous experience, and rightly so may i add, althoguh knowing him, as the gentleman he is, he is probably happy for Ally.

:clap::praise:

he never waltzed into the job years of learning beside walter even with scotland mcinnes cmon the guy has done ok as ive said before if we had got the players in ally wanted we would have been fine 'there is no doubt about that' im even talking like him now.....