Kyle Hutton's Dad On Real Radio

BEE

:crabflute::crabflute::crabflute:

This is just childish nonsense once again from you.

gee the boy a chance if they spent 4 mill on him he would be plaing every week .that's whats wrong sign a foreigner and they will persevere with him.a young Scottish son of William. put him on the back burner. bunch of coachin wanks.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hutton should be given a chance. He played well against Man Utd and I thought he played pretty well in his few other first team outings. I am in agreement with most other fans, he is better than Edu and McCulloch. As with any player, if you are having a bad spell you get dropped. That should be the case but McCulloch and Edu appear to be the manager's favourites. McCulloch is a liability in every game. He has no ability whatsoever. Edu sometimes looks a bit better when pushed further forward but he lacks concentration throughout 90 mins. Sometimes he actually looks startled when the ball comes to him. Davis has too much to do in midfield on his own. Ortiz is useless. Did anyone actually go and see him in Spain? I would rather we had Naismith, Davis, Hutton and Ness as my midfield 4 from the current squad. Bedoya and McKay may give us some options but it is obviously too early to comment on them. Wylde shows some potential but needs to work on the final ball/cross into the box.