Kyle Hutton's Dad On Real Radio

BEE

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was just on the phone in there saying he is disapointed he's not getting a game and it looks like he's off on loan (in Scotland).

Well I think tbf, he is young and maybe needs more experience at a smaller SPL club where he would also get more games.

just shows why parents arent allowed in Murray park.

This (tu) Hutton was brought up a Celtic fan, and although his dad never said anything bad I think he'd be pretty glad to see him leave Rangers.

You cant blame the lad when Edu and Jig are ahead of him :disappointment:

he is better than the 2 of them

Exactly!! A dnt think huttons great but he's better than these two. A think ally is to pally with some players which can only explain his ridiculous decisions to play these two as football wise they are just awful!!

Exactly!! A dnt think huttons great but he's better than these two. A think ally is to pally with some players which can only explain his ridiculous decisions to play these two as football wise they are just awful!!

This....

It's been clear since day Dot that the likes of Jig would be played whenever due to his best buddy relationship with Coisty

This (tu) Hutton was brought up a Celtic fan, and although his dad never said anything bad I think he'd be pretty glad to see him leave Rangers.

Seems like every youngster bought through was brought up to be a celtic fan, seemingly Burke, Wilson (although I doubt it after his celebrations when Jig scored against them), Hutton :disappointment:

I said I'd really like him to go to St Mirren, and that would be good for both us and them.

A decent passing side what he needs.

His Dad should keep his trap shut, but I can understand the frustration !!!

What's the point in him going to a passing side?

Huttons not proved yet that he's any better than McCulloch or Edu maybe that;s why he's not been played.

I'd certainly give Fleck a run as a game a couple of seasons ago against Dundee Utd he did impress me.

It''s still a bit of a mystery why Fleck got dropped, the first team he broke into the team he played very well, won MotM 4 games in a row, and then got dropped. Only thing I can think that caused that would be his attitude.

On Hutton, I think he deserves a chance. McCulloch's knee doesn't look like it'll last for much longer, and what has Edu ever done to prove he's better than Hutton recently?

Having said that, if Ness ever gets fully fit, then Hutton will always have to play second fiddle to him, even if Edu and McCulloch weren't there.