Gobblegiver

jmo21

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why post here if you don't like it...the internet is a big place..this site is of a size now that it won't really matter if anyone decides it's not the place for them.

You could even start your own site and do your own thing if it upsets you

It's a big world out there :)

show me where i said i don't like here

then show me where i said something upset me

as i did say some people seem to have an inferiority complex

ohh and again also where is this site you say that people with FECK THE POPE tattoos have

show me where i said i don't like here

then show me where i said something upset me

as i did say some people seem to have an inferiority complex

ohh and again also where is this site you say that people with FECK THE POPE tattoos have

So you do like it ? Fair enough then..discussion over glad we agree. Can't imagine how i picked you up wrongly

People with fuck the pope tatoos have...what does that even mean ?

So you do like it ? Fair enough then..discussion over glad we agree. Can't imagine how i picked you up wrongly

People with fuck the pope tattoos have...what does that even mean ?

show me where i said i did like it

and as for the grammar lets not let a little quote like that distract us from reading your answer

the one you have still not gave

He goes on to mention 'shit stirring'. The mind boggles.

Your obsession with some posters on here is on a par with Filthy 2 Faces' obsession with the Rangers.

I canny for the life of me understand why the fuck ye don't jist ignore people that annoy ye, cos yer continual snidey remarks jist show ye up for what ye are, or something ye might no even be.

You're right billy this interweb is serious stuff.....

Who are the giood bears that have left this site due to the reasons you have given above, the only poster this site misses that i can think of (although i don't :lol: ) is muff...driven away by some daft wee pre pubescent children after making a tit of himself. I would hope it's just a break on that front and he'll be back as he added more to this site than the posters who chased him about here combined.

What the fuck is an apologist, someone that doesn't agree with you....i dislike the non apologists...lets face it they must have a lot to apologise for....

If you want to be an apologist thats up to you but from what i see your Intelligence is questionable also.

People with fuck the pope tatoos have...what does that even mean ?

Where is this site people with ftp tatoos have ? Easy to understand question . So where is it ?

jesus we must have a lot of fans that like FTP tatoos if they are all so desperate to know where this site is...

Nope. I'd like to know where, and what it is, as I was told all use of FTP was frowned upon. I'd be very surprised to see a website which was only for people with such tattoos.

Not that I would be against it or anything. I'm just curious.

You're right billy this interweb is serious stuff.....

Who are the giood bears that have left this site due to the reasons you have given above, the only poster this site misses that i can think of (although i don't :lol: ) is muff...driven away by some daft wee pre pubescent children after making a tit of himself. I would hope it's just a break on that front and he'll be back as he added more to this site than the posters who chased him about here combined.

What the fuck is an apologist, someone that doesn't agree with you....i dislike the non apologists...lets face it they must have a lot to apologise for....

Sorry, but I have to disagree with your "opinion" here.

Muff had his Admin rights taken away because he threatened to go to a member's door "looking for him" as he could find his address from his IP Address. This is not only wrong, but it's against the Law, and therefore I would think the site owners would have no option but to deal with this incident in the manner they did.

To blame "some daft wee pre pubescent children" for something Muff clearly did wrong is neither fair on the members who called for something to be done about the incident, or Admin themselves. I'm sure Admin don't take their orders from the type of members you describe above.

For the record.............................I never knew Muff personally, but I liked him on here and he brought a lot to the Forum. I'm disappointed he decided to stop posting, and would be happy to see him back again sometime soon.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with your "opinion" here.

Muff had his Admin rights taken away because he threatened to go to a member's door "looking for him" as he could find his address from his IP Address. This is not only wrong, but it's against the Law, and therefore I would think the site owners would have no option but to deal with this incident in the manner they did.

To blame "some daft wee pre pubescent children" for something Muff clearly did wrong is neither fair on the members who called for something to be done about the incident, or Admin themselves. I'm sure Admin don't take their orders from the type of members you describe above.

For the record.............................I never knew Muff personally, but I liked him on here and he brought a lot to the Forum. I'm disappointed he decided to stop posting, and would be happy to see him back again sometime soon.

I've had far worse posted to me on here so boo hoo.

Muff contributed more than the bunch of childish wee cocks who chased about here ever will, admin did well banning most of them.

I don't know muff either, in fact on here me and him never really got on but i do know he contributed a hell of a lot more than the wee children who chased him and it would be good for the site of he came back.