4-5-1 Hope Not

scott_22

4 4 2 is almost as outdated as 3 5 2!most succesful teams play 4 3 3 that reverts to a 4 5 1 when they dont have the ball,the way that napoli played against city should be our blueprint going forward 1 main striker with 2 exolosive wingers either side,granted we dont have exolosive wingers just now but jelavic lafferty and naismith would do for now with davis edu and ness in the middle

4 4 2 is almost as outdated as 3 5 2!most succesful teams play 4 3 3 that reverts to a 4 5 1 when they dont have the ball,the way that napoli played against city should be our blueprint going forward 1 main striker with 2 exolosive wingers either side,granted we dont have exolosive wingers just now but jelavic lafferty and naismith would do for now with davis edu and ness in the middle

Well then let's hope Ally goes retro and has the team clued to playing 2..3..5 because that would really confuse that lot.

Which is why we can't play 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 successfully in an attacking sense. We don't have the requisite skill or pace to play this system in the manner City or United or Barca do.

I'm not fussed if he goes 4-4-2, 4-5-1, 4-3-3 or 4-6-0 (copyright Mr C Levein). I'm not caring if it's the most turgid game of football I ever see in my life. And I couldn't pass comment on the likes of whether McKay should play or not cos I've only got his substitutes appearance at Tannadice to go on to form an opinion of him as a player.

All I care about is scoring 1 more goal than them. That's ALL that matters.

This ! (tu)