*** The Official Ultimate Team Thread ***

Broxi

how do i do that (sorry hardly played ultimate team)

putting players from the same team, country or league next to each other. You see the black lines connecting all your players? They will turn green of the players have good chemistry with the one its connected to. So say if your whole team plays in the SPL, your chemistry will be quite high.

It does make a difference when playing matches btw (tu)

Also, having people out of position puts it down it, like a LW at LM or CB at RB etc.

putting players from the same team, country or league next to each other. You see the black lines connecting all your players? They will turn green of the players have good chemistry with the one its connected to. So say if your whole team plays in the SPL, your chemistry will be quite high.

It does make a difference when playing matches btw (tu)

Also, having people out of position puts it down it, like a LW at LM or CB at RB etc.

cheers buddy :crabflute:

Couple of days ago decided to make a bundesliga team. Changed my mind yesterday so sold the players i had bought for shitey amounts and got 1000 tokens last night so decided to make a french team. Got matuidi , pied , tabanou , Roux and Gignac for about 2-2.5k Also selling a davis and jelavic for 450 each