Mcfadden Off To Everton

Dennis

He's to good for them.

A player of his ability should be able too go to any team he wants.

:lol: :lol: Whats he ever done in his career? score a few international goals against a few big countrys?

Whats he ever won, and he's pish always injured. I'm just glad that even shite players are even knocking back ra sellick. :lol:

Why do some people have to talk about trophies as some sort of indicator of a player's ability?

Anyway this is bad news because the vastly overrated McFadden would have cost them loads of money in wages and most likely would have got injured or produced nothing. Scoring rate is terrible.

I agree with this.

Djimi Traore, Sergio Porrini, Jonathan Greening and Edgaras Jankauskas all have CL winners medals - supposedly the highest honour in the game.

I think they were probably interested in him but once Everton came into the picture it was never on.

Still would have liked the tims to splurge the cash on him, would have been another Kapo, Ljungberg, Keane (both) or Mo Camara.

Fucking forgot they signed him. :lol:

I agree with this.

Djimi Traore, Sergio Porrini, Jonathan Greening and Edgaras Jankauskas all have CL winners medals - supposedly the highest honour in the game.

Aye, Raimond Van der Gouw and David May also won it with Utd too.