Ready For Battle

robertkay

I don't start many topics and didn't ever see myself starting one about a tax issue but here goes.

I am in no position to ease the fears of the millions of Rangers fans worldwide that we are going to win the tax case. Quite simply, no one is.

What I am willing to guarantee is that no matter what we will still be here. Rangers means to much to too many people. Our club is steeped in tradition strong enough to make it a part of everyday life of millions of people. We are a family, a culture in our own right. We are the most successful club in the world and that is a fact.

We have faced challenges before, and came out on top. Our foe across the city (or water as most of them would think) have been closer to the end than we will ever come, yet still blindly revel in our struggle. Unwittingly, of course, because they don't realise that we have a history of prevailing in the face of adversity.

Anyway my point is that even if we need to stand guard for a pitch to play on we will always be here, a legacy of our Founding Fathers and we will always, always Welcome The Chase.

That is all