Weiss

julescotia

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At no point did he say Ally lied to him. Only that Ally obviously changed his mind and didn't come for him as he promised he would.

(tu) Lied is strong, granted. Should have kept his thoughts to himself though :P Done himself no favours with the Boss man I'd have thought and also alienated a section of the support.

I don't doubt he's genuine though, he tweets often enough and is seen at Ibrox from time to time, so yeah definitely a Bear.

In 23 Spl games he scored 5 goals and had 9 assists, the most assists of any gers player and 2nd in full SPL. And how many of those games were sub appearances aswell. Hes massively underrated!

http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=home_statistics

when he got injured we went on a championship winning run.

he's also massively overrated by some.

But you can't argue with the stats.

Also he come on in the CIS cup final and provided the assist for Jela, and also got izaguirre sent off. Thats the game that changed our season. If we had lost then I think the outcome could have been different for the title. We got a massive confidence boost from that game, not just the players the fans too.

But you can't argue with the stats.

Also he come on in the CIS cup final and provided the assist for Jela, and also got izaguirre sent off. Thats the game that changed our season. If we had lost then I think the outcome could have been different for the title. We got a massive confidence boost from that game, not just the players the fans too.

2 league defeats in 26 since his injury is also a stat.