First picks

Puff candy

Mculloch, edu and papac cause I'm stuck in my ways and play my mates always. I'm too chummy with the players to get any respect from them blah de blah. Id say whoever has the right frame of mind and attitude in training

---------------Greegs

Whittaker - Goian - Bocanegra - Wallace

Naismith - Davis - Edu - McKay

--------Jelavic - Lafferty

I know you said when everybody is fit, and if he was fit i'd have Ness in ahead of Edu, but i cannot see him ever being fit for more than 2 games in a row. Hope i'm wrong, but i reckon he is finished.

Shagger

Whittaker, Boca, Goian, Wallace

Naismith, Davis, *, *,

Lafferty, Jelavic

Those people are certains. It's hard with Edu and Ness competing for the middle spot and McKay and Wylde competing for the left side.

It's also a brilliant bench if you look at it as well. Alexander, Bartley, Papac, McKay/Wylde, Edu/Ness, Hemmings/Fleck.

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Papac

Edu Ness

Naismith Davis McKay

Jelavic

Expect to get some negative reaction from this, but I don't think losing Davis would be near as bad as people believe, certainly not on the same level as losing Naismith/Jelavic.

Three games in a row Davis has been poor and we have come through all three pretty comfortably.

Like the look of this side a lot , just posted almost identical team in another thread infact .

I think this would suit us far more at home especially as in theory we would still have plenty cover for the back four but would also have a far more fluid attacking options as the front four would have license to roam and would be a nightmare for opposition defenders to pick up . Also Edu has the legs to become a 5th attacking player at times and obviously could drop deeper when the fullbacks attacked . It would also give us more options from the bench imo as it would mean a more natural position for fleck .

As for Davis , I think wed definately miss him . I know we've picked up 9 points in recent matches when hrs played relatively poorly , but he's still been on the pitch . If we was injured or suspended for a long period of time I think wed miss him for sure .

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Papac

Edu Ness

Naismith Davis McKay

Jelavic

Expect to get some negative reaction from this, but I don't think losing Davis would be near as bad as people believe, certainly not on the same level as losing Naismith/Jelavic.

Three games in a row Davis has been poor and we have come through all three pretty comfortably.

Tbh Davis is poor far too often for a player of his ability.