Ally's team selection and subs

nvager

I dont get where Mcoist is coming from.

Mculloch as many have said is rubbish and is a passeger. H etakes up space and oxygen for Davis and makes Edu look ordinary.

How Mculloch gets agame is beyond me.

Why has Ally not given Ortiz a proper go? We spend precious money on him then play him out of position then drop hi when he doesnt perform?? He has the vision and passing game needed to beat farmers like Kllei

Then we bring on Hemmings?? WTF. If this is what Murray park is developing then god help us? Ross Mckormak must be wondering how he ever got moved on and the likes of Hemmings are in the frst team!

On to Broadfoot. This bloke simply is embarrasing. Yes he tries hard. Yes he works hard but he cant cross a fucking ball! Its embarrasing.

We have Mckay, Fleck and Ortiz on the bench. We play with Hemmings supposedly up next to Jela but fuck me!

Its as if Mcoist has decided that becuase we lost Naisy we cant attack any more! and that means a big lump of Mcculloch protecting an already good central back two.

Whittaker very frustrating.

Broadfoot playing is a nightmare as he is awful.

McCulloch playing is a nightmare as he is awful.

McCulloch playing beside Edu is a nightmare as they make each other worse than normal.

Jelavic up front on his own doesn't work as he needs a partner to play off.

If McCoist after nearly 5 years back has noticed these things then he never will and i hate to say it but i didn't want him as manager in the first and he is doing nothing to change my mind.Losses to Malmo,Maribor and Falkirk in the cups and now the awful football we are watching are showing him up.

Failure to sign a creative player and a striker in the summer is starting to bite us on the ass IMO. Aluko will be a decent player for us but there is no way he should have still been on the pitch at the point Killie scored he was breathing out his arse after 60 minutes.

Jig and Edu should never be in the same side and surely there is a better option than Broadfoot for LB