Has the bottle crashed?

plymouthranger

We look terrible at the moment, worse than we ever did under Walter Smith (and that's saying something). The team has no options going forward without Naismith. Davis has been hiding for the last month and if we could get anything like 4million for him (which I doubt) i'd take it. He flatters to decieve far too often, always has but the occasional performance bails him out. I understand that he was playing alongside dross such as McCulloch etc. but that doesn't mean you have to stoop to their level.

For once rather than the Rangers manager saying that the players know they have to improve, I want Super to be fucking raging. Because I am. We've been so complacent because of our ability to squeeze out victories, and know we're going through a dip in form we're being shown up to have very little else in our locker.

Next game, I want us out and at them from the first minute. Play it on the ground, high press and show them why we're champions. Because otherwise the rheptiles will be ahead of us by Xmas if we play like this