Rangers book

duncan1957

Just a reminder that my book "It's off to the match I go" is still available ... and would make a right good Christmas present.

See www.its-off-to-the-match.co.uk

I'll be at Ibrox on Saturday with some copies, from about 2.30 onwards, next to the Blue Gates at the Copland Road end of the ground.

If anyone fancies a copy ... Drop me a message here, or an e-mail via the website and I'll get back to you with more details.

I'll have one tomorrow, how much are they ??

Cheers

Dan

£11.99 Dan,

I'll be at the Blue Gates at the Copland Road end, 2.30.

I help run an Under 14s team and they are playing Saturday morning, so I'll be wearing my black and yellow trackie ... trust me, I'll be hard to miss!

£11.99 Dan,

I'll be at the Blue Gates at the Copland Road end, 2.30.

I help run an Under 14s team and they are playing Saturday morning, so I'll be wearing my black and yellow trackie ... trust me, I'll be hard to miss!

Nice one, will see you there, may be a bit worse for wear, will have been supping since 11, Olympic drinking lol

Hey Duncan

Just checked out your webpage - were you playin fitba on the pitch at half time in Malmo at a pre season friendly about 10 years ago?

It was the Advocaat years

Not me I'm afraid, my pre-season tours were curtailed by getting married and having kids.

I did however sing and entertain a pre-season crowd in Sweden, during the John Greig years ... but thats another story :21:

Thats right due to the Falklands troubles at the time i remember it being a bit lively , wasnt actually in it but we saw a few scuffles outside.

I was also in Dublin, now that was lively...........

Falklands war April '82

Rangers in Lille July '82

Argentinean restuarant displaying light blue and white flags.

It was never going to have a happy ending !

Probably the most rousing Rule Britania I've ever heard.

... and Dublin, that was just mental.

Liverpool to Dublin Ferry Loyal :uk: