Enough is enough

Jack The Flipper

It is clear all the first picks are NOT doing what they are supposed to do, key players are no longer key therefore they have to be dropped so we can introduce hungrier players.

NOT ONE of those players should consider his place on the park as being safe - if he does then McCoist hasn't got a clue.

It is time for our first team to start earning their place, if not I feel we could be feeling the the effects of poor man management for the rest of the season - even if we do get a few players in.

When Aluko came on you could see the difference between a hungry player and someone whom is just doing what he considers enough to stay in the team.

Our standards have dropped too far now.

I kept thinking to myself "these cunts need half a gallon of red bull each"

Exactly, even when st mirren were in our box they seemed too non chalant when defending it. Who do they think they are?

And frankly they're mostly young guys, earning a decent amount of money - how they can be looking so tired and uninterested i do no know.

If I was playing for rangers and earning a fraction of what these guys do Id be sprinting everywhere and running about until i had a heart attack!