Interesting possibility via tax Tribunal

rokcy

A poster on rtc has claimed that much if not all of the correspondence regarding the alleged tax is on MIH letterheads, the strange thing is that the soapdodger who blogs rtc has all but confirmed that may well be the case and promptly waffled and ran for cover.

Can any of our experts throw any light on the possible repercussions and benefits to ourselves if the documentation is indeed on MIH headed paper, taking into consideration that the employees of our club are employed by the club, murray stated quite clearly that we were and are a stand alone company with no cross funding or guarantees to MIH.

Simple question why would monetary benefits to our players or staff be on the headed paper of a company which does not employ them.

I am more confident by the day that we will win this tribunal, timmy will go into conspiracy meltdown nothing new there then.

its a mih scheme so it will be I expect.

So if it's a MIH scheme unless it is somehow construed as a joint scheme it has in reality very little if anything to do with RFC wouldn't you agree ?

That site is full of zoomers, theyr'e on about turning it into a book or a film now. The more i read that site the more confident i'm becoming. One guy actually believes the authorities gifted us the last 2 titles to keep us in buisness. Their hatred towards us is all consuming and will be their downfall.

its our responsibility.

Why if it's a MIH scheme as you say ? AJ opined it was something down to MIH.

He said: "It is not a new issue.

"Tax issues are never clear cut, but all I can say is that we have taken a lot of legal advice on the issue.

"I do not think it should be a material concern for us in the longer term.

"It's something the Murray Group have been dealing with and taking care of."

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=151401&view=findpost&p=1057964560

"Tax issues are never clear cut, but all I can say is that we have taken a lot of legal advice on the issue.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=151401&view=findpost&p=1057964560

You better tell Craig Whyte then - because he thinks it affects the club. :lol:

well lets see how it turns out...maybe you should stick to the filth site that blogs about our tax case for your information....that seems to suit you better (tu)

About that name you seem a tad embarrassed and deflective, can't say I am in the least surprised since you spend most of your time on kiddyfiddlers street. :sherlock::lol:

because our staff joined it.

A poster on rtc has claimed that much if not all of the correspondence regarding the alleged tax is on MIH letterheads, the strange thing is that the soapdodger who blogs rtc has all but confirmed that may well be the case and promptly waffled and ran for cover.

Can any of our experts throw any light on the possible repercussions and benefits to ourselves if the documentation is indeed on MIH headed paper, taking into consideration that the employees of our club are employed by the club, murray stated quite clearly that we were and are a stand alone company with no cross funding or guarantees to MIH.

Simple question why would monetary benefits to our players or staff be on the headed paper of a company which does not employ them.

I am more confident by the day that we will win this tribunal, timmy will go into conspiracy meltdown nothing new there then.

I doubt very much that the type of paper used will define this, I am sure it has already been looked at. I am quite confident (on no information what so ever) we will end up with a settlement figure of some kind or we will loose it. Or we will win it. Don't ask me how I know just a hunch. I am usually really good with these kind of things as well.