Ally: We Don't Need To Sell To Buy

Broxi

It would be unfair to do anything until we spoke to the lad himself or his agent. I'm not in a position to rule anybody in but I certainly wouldn't rule anything out at all for anybody."

Ally sounding like the parody character of Dalglish "Mebbes Aye, Mebbes Naw" <cr>

That 'i dont rule anybody in, but i dont rule anybody out' is like 'we will see what happens in the next 24 to 48 hours'. For fuck sake...

:lol: Friday night bevvy night for the unders.

Buzz, Ally aint working in the mhedia no more, this aint Question of Sport ffs, one liners and jokes are not welcome when fans want the truth and answers. He is the figurehead for the countries biggest football club, his interviews are embarrassing and thats some roundabout way for saying, "i dont know" :lol: Get your tongue out his arse.

(tu)

I would imagine I'm considerably older than you son.

Yes, this isn't A Question of Sport, thanks for that Captain Obvious. I haven't seen Ally make any one-liners and jokes in that interview, so criticising him for that totally lacks justification on your part.

His interviews are a lot less embarrassing than your attitude, demeanour and views on our club and manager.

Believe it or not, the idea of using a roundabout way to say "I don't know" is that it is a roundabout way. That is one of the most self-contradictory posts I've ever seen. But I'm not surprised, considering where it came from.

I would imagine I'm considerably older than you son.

Yes, this isn't A Question of Sport, thanks for that Captain Obvious. I haven't seen Ally make any one-liners and jokes in that interview, so criticising him for that totally lacks justification on your part.

His interviews are a lot less embarrassing than your attitude, demeanour and views on our club and manager.

Believe it or not, the idea of using a roundabout way to say "I don't know" is that it is a roundabout way. That is one of the most self-contradictory posts I've ever seen. But I'm not surprised, considering where it came from.

:anguish: It gets worse.

The whole interview is a joke.

Aye, lets spend half an hour or so talking shite when 2 seconds would have done.

No reply needed.

:anguish: It gets worse.

The whole interview is a joke.

Aye, lets spend half an hour or so talking shite when 2 seconds would have done.

No reply needed.

It's not your time he's wasting, this is how journalism always has and always will work. It's called 'filling column inches.'

Don't take it so personally. It's perfectly easy to spot when someone's about to talk shite... ;)

Like Scott Allan?

And I'm glad it's obvious to you when it isn't to the rest of us.

Obviously not with Scott Allan otherwise we would have signed him already :lol:

Transfers are a complicated business, especially nowadays. The slightest little hiccough could mean a deal's off.

Christ, if Super Ally's not 100% sure what's going on what's the point of us trying to figure it out, no one's even going to get close. What will be will be.

Good stuff however everything transfer related should not be followed with

• We are aware of the player but will not be making a bid
  • We have not spoken to the player
  • We have not spoken to the players agent
  • We have not spoken to the players club
  • We have not made a bid blah blah

Targets should be sounded out well before the transfer window opens... We should be making bids for the good but cheap players NOW before they have signed for other clubs for fucksake Rangers have we not learned our lessons from the summer!!!!??

• The boy Scott Allan.. Make a fucking offer to the boy!!!
  • Templeton of Hearts.. make an offer to Hearts they are skint!!!
  • Murphy at Motherwell.. Speak to the club, ask them what they want!!!
  • Johnny Hayes at ICT.. Same as above!!
  • Boyd.. as him if he wants back, offer him a pittance!!
  • Get some premiership players in on loan before other clubs snap em up, speak to Redknapp, Fergie, Wenger !!

We need a striker, two if Jela goes.. Come on Ally... Mr Smith, Mr Whyte.. What are you doing??????????

/End rant

Saved me typing that out, thats my line of thinking too.

Good stuff however everything transfer related should not be followed with

• We are aware of the player but will not be making a bid
  • We have not spoken to the player
  • We have not spoken to the players agent
  • We have not spoken to the players club
  • We have not made a bid blah blah

Targets should be sounded out well before the transfer window opens... We should be making bids for the good but cheap players NOW before they have signed for other clubs for fucksake Rangers have we not learned our lessons from the summer!!!!??

• The boy Scott Allan.. Make a fucking offer to the boy!!!
  • Templeton of Hearts.. make an offer to Hearts they are skint!!!
  • Murphy at Motherwell.. Speak to the club, ask them what they want!!!
  • Johnny Hayes at ICT.. Same as above!!
  • Boyd.. as him if he wants back, offer him a pittance!!
  • Get some premiership players in on loan before other clubs snap em up, speak to Redknapp, Fergie, Wenger !!

We need a striker, two if Jela goes.. Come on Ally... Mr Smith, Mr Whyte.. What are you doing??????????

/End rant

How on earth do you suggest we pay for them? <cr> Gone are the days of borrowing and debt under Murray. Reality check needed i think.

WE HAVE NO MONEY.

Obviously not with Scott Allan otherwise we would have signed him already :lol:

Transfers are a complicated business, especially nowadays. The slightest little hiccough could mean a deal's off.

Christ, if Super Ally's not 100% sure what's going on what's the point of us trying to figure it out, no one's even going to get close. What will be will be.

You are the one trying to figure it out not me :lol:

It's obvious remember.

"I sat down and had a good chat with Craig. He is of the same opinion as myself. "There has not been an exact figure in terms of how much cash we have to spend or what we need to do.

So let me get this straight then. Ally doesn't know how much he can spend. He doesn't know whether he needs to sell in order to be able to buy. So how the hell can he be looking at possible players to bring in if he doesn't know these things then?