Goian - 2m

Wallace - 3m

Naismith - 7m

Davis - 5m

edu - 2.5m

Aluko - 2.5m

Lafferty - 2m

Jelavic - 9m

i got about 43million. changed boca and goian for more as they still have a few years ahead of them. wallace gone up a lot as well.

I believe our starting 11 is worth roughly 40m

Mcgregor - 7m

Whiitaker - 2m

Bocanegra - 500k

Goian - 1m

Wallace - 2m

Naismith - 6m

Davis - 6m

edu - 2.5m

Aluko - 2.5m

Lafferty - 2m

Jelavic - 9m

I'd say that's near enough right, could see aluko, lafferty and wallaces values rising in the future too which is good.

I believe our starting 11 is worth roughly 40m

Mcgregor - 7m

Whiitaker - 2m

Bocanegra - 500k

Goian - 1m

Wallace - 2m

Naismith - 6m

Davis - 6m

edu - 2.5m

Aluko - 2.5m

Lafferty - 2m

Jelavic - 9m

Na cant be, the know-it-alls said our whole squad was worth only £20m never mind just the first team. :lol: Wish i could remember the idiots names, 3 of them there were, one a female.

We would be fools to sell Wallace for £2m nor would i sell Boca for half a million right now, Lafferty for £2m, Naisy for £6m or Greegs for £7m. All 5 players are worth more. I also believe by the time Aluko is settled here, at 22 years of age, he is going to be worth alot more than £2.5m. The rest are pretty accurate though.

(tu)

Here's my take on those players you gave and what I feel they are worth if we were to sell them.

McGregor £7m

Whittaker - £3m

Goian - £1.5m

Bocanegra - £1m

Wallace - £2m

Naismith - £7m

Davis - £7m

Edu - £3m

Aluko - £1m

Jelavic - £7m

Lafferty - £4m

You have to take into consideration Bocanegra and Goian's age and that's why they are so low.

I think this is about accurate for the current market. And this is at the very lowest I'd expect for each. Still almost 40million, so whoever said 20 was having a laugh.

McGregor £5m

Whittaker - £2m

Goian - £1m

Bocanegra - £1m

Wallace - £4m

Naismith - £5m

Davis - £5m

Edu - £4m

Aluko - £1.5m

Jelavic - £7m

Lafferty - £2m

Unfortunately players are only worth what the buying team(s) feel they are worth - ie most people may believe that Messi is the best player around and be worth 100's of millions of pounds, however say for whatever reason "the system crashed" and clubs couldn't pay beyond the current 30/40/50 million mark for players and it transpired that Ibrahimivic ended up as most expensive player (or whoever it is) would that remove Messi from being MVP?

Na cant be, the know-it-alls said our whole squad was worth only £20m never mind just the first team. :lol: Wish i could remember the idiots names, 3 of them there were, one a female.

We would be fools to sell Wallace for £2m nor would i sell Boca for half a million right now, Lafferty for £2m, Naisy for £6m or Greegs for £7m. All 5 players are worth more. I also believe by the time Aluko is settled here, at 22 years of age, he is going to be worth alot more than £2.5m. The rest are pretty accurate though.

(tu)

Don't want to be a wet blanket, but wouldn't rating Naisy at £6m at the moment be akin to us signing Daniel Prodan?

When fit I believe the wee man to be PRICELESS, not least because of the fact that he appears to want to be a Ger for life (which ties in with my owm ambitions precisely, although he's well on the way to accomplishing it, while I can only pay to watch....)

I think a couple of things have conspired to make Greegs a Ger for life:

Premiership clubs may see him as too short for them & a couple of big slips for us, a couple more for the Jacobites since May, along with a new propensity for getting beat at his near post might suppress his value a bit.

On the other hand, can only see Wallace's & Aluko's values going up as long as they carry on as they are.

Don't want to be a wet blanket, but wouldn't rating Naisy at £6m at the moment be akin to us signing Daniel Prodan?

When fit I believe the wee man to be PRICELESS, not least because of the fact that he appears to want to be a Ger for life (which ties in with my owm ambitions precisely, although he's well on the way to accomplishing it, while I can only pay to watch....)

I think a couple of things have conspired to make Greegs a Ger for life:

Premiership clubs may see him as too short for them & a couple of big slips for us, a couple more for the Jacobites since May, along with a new propensity for getting beat at his near post might suppress his value a bit.

On the other hand, can only see Wallace's & Aluko's values going up as long as they carry on as they are.

For me, Naismith is our MVP. It would take crazy money for me to sell him. :)

Can see what you are saying about Greegs but for me, he is a match winner/saver.

(tu)

If Naisy returns from his injury and plays similar to what he has done the last year and a half for club and country, I would expect clubs to be looking at him for £6 million+.

Ki is rated around that value, FFS!

Cracking player on top form, and arguably the best player in the SPL.

Naismith would be at least £30m.

If Naisy returns from his injury and plays similar to what he has done the last year and a half for club and country, I would expect clubs to be looking at him for £6 million+.

Ki is rated around that value, FFS!

Cracking player on top form, and arguably the best player in the SPL.

I wouldnt even entertain anything near £6m. For me he is our best midfielder and i agree, probably the best player in Scotland. He is a striker to trade too. Remarkable.

I remember him for Scotland against Holland and he was outstanding. Winning headers and 50/50's against men much bigger than him. His one man up top, thankless task against Sevilla at Ibrox too was exemplary, the wee man is magic.

For me, Naismith is our MVP. It would take crazy money for me to sell him. :)

Can see what you are saying about Greegs but for me, he is a match winner/saver.

(tu)

Naisy - me too - but sadly worth nowt while stuck in a leg brace (I might put it at slightly more than your £6m as long as he gets back to full fitness)

If his response this time is as good as last, the wee man will be just about bionic & we can look forward to some fireworks!

Greegs - may work in our favour - in with the bricks now, generally doing great stuff, saves blooding a new one (I believe Alexander has spent too long on the bench to be a genuine 'step up' contender), could do better with distribution (see other threads on that) but overall, far rather be with him than without him!

Naisy - me too - but sadly worth nowt while stuck in a leg brace (I might put it at slightly more that your £6m as long as he gets back to full fitness)

If his response this time is as good as last, the wee man will be just about bionic & we can look forward to some fireworks!

Greegs - may work in our favour - in with the bricks now, generally doing great stuff, saves blooding a new one (I believe Alexander has spent too long on the bench to be a genuine 'step up' contender), could do better with distribution (see other threads on that) but overall, far rather be with him than without him!

I wouldn't take less than £50m for Naisy and Greegs.