Bocanegra booking

Gillete

Also getting booked for making no real contact - Laff at Scumdome last week & Fleck there last year.

We really are getting a different deal to the rest!

Seen any of Man City game? Kompany's sending off was up there with the decisions against us - clearly won the ball with inside if his foot!

Maybe it's a 'blue' thing or perhaps the refs feel the need to give the diddy teams a chance?

The City one, i dont know, his studs were showing and it was two footed, but still won the ball, none of the ones i am talking about from our players, were as controversial as that, all good clean tackles.

I think there maybe something in that last line, with the diddy team being Selik. Like i say, the yellows add up and evetually we will miss players because of them.

That's exactly where I was headed with that line! :)

The City one, i dont know, his studs were showing and it was two footed, but still won the ball, none of the ones i am talking about from our players, were as controversial as that, all good clean tackles.

I think there maybe something in that last line, with the diddy team being Selik. Like i say, the yellows add up and evetually we will miss players because of them.