Bocanegra booking

Gillete

Fucking ridiculous decision

Clearly won the ball and the stupid rules state you can't even appeal it

This could cost him and the club later in the tournament with a suspension

I'm sure another booking and that's him suspended

Simple way around it 00000042.gif

Next easy draw we get, tell him to pick up a booking so he gets suspended earlier in the tournament rather than later on 00000042.gif We have significant cover at the back anyway, Bartley into the middle with Goian and McMillan at RB.

Seems its only Rangers players who are being booked for winning the ball these days. Thats the third of fourth case of this in the last few weeks. Surely refs are not trying to clock up our players disciplinary points in the hope they miss important games at the business end of the season? Cant think of why else our players would be booked for nothing. Seem to remember Bougherra also being yellow carded for winning the ball last season, and being sent off. Might have been a second yellow? So its not a new thing, just becoming more obvious the more they do it. It could be put down to poor referreing if it wasnt just Rangers players being punished this way i guess. Unless anyone else can show us other players who get booked for winning the ball? Any Selik players getting booked for it?

Simple way around it

Next easy draw we get, tell him to pick up a booking so he gets suspended earlier in the tournament rather than later We have significant cover at the back anyway, Bartley into the middle with Goian and McMillan at RB.

Easy saying that

What if he gets booked , say against queen of the south and then we draw Celtic

You say cover but bartley or goian could easily get injured next game

I wonder if there will be an explanation from Murray as to why he thought it was not only a foul, but a yellow card? Doubt it tbh. Best tackle I've seen in some time. 00000042.gif

this is what sir alex ferguson was calling for in the epl: refs doing post-match interviews.

this is what sir alex ferguson was calling for in the epl: refs doing post-match interviews.

Would be nice, but can't see it happening. I understand that they're human and will make mistakes. But I expect the mistakes to be of the 50/50 nature... not yellow cards for clean tackles.

Perhaps not interviews, but they must be made to explain certain decisions? And if they review it and know they have made a mistake, be man enough to admit it. At least they'd get more respect. 00000042.gif

Also getting booked for making no real contact - Laff at Scumdome last week & Fleck there last year.

We really are getting a different deal to the rest!

Seen any of Man City game? Kompany's sending off was up there with the decisions against us - clearly won the ball with inside if his foot!

Maybe it's a 'blue' thing or perhaps the refs feel the need to give the diddy teams a chance?

Seems its only Rangers players who are being booked for winning the ball these days. Thats the third of fourth case of this in the last few weeks. Surely refs are not trying to clock up our players disciplinary points in the hope they miss important games at the business end of the season? Cant think of why else our players would be booked for nothing. Seem to remember Bougherra also being yellow carded for winning the ball last season, and being sent off. Might have been a second yellow? So its not a new thing, just becoming more obvious the more they do it. It could be put down to poor referreing if it wasnt just Rangers players being punished this way i guess. Unless anyone else can show us other players who get booked for winning the ball? Any Selik players getting booked for it?

Totally disgraceful / mind boggling decision. Sometimes we moan at refs for getting things like penalty decisions wrong, but this was as clear as day - an outstanding solid tackle.

Rangers should ask the ref to give an explanation of his decision, and write a letter of complaint to the sfa because te be honest, it was the worst decision I have ever seen!