The way matches are recorded/filmed

KingAlly

Now i'm not sure if there is a diffrence between the way spl games are recorded/filmed compaired to epl games, but i certainly get the impression that they are and this itself i feel makes for an even more unappealing game. Could our game be recorded/filmed better than it currently is?

You could get Martin Scorcese to oversee the filming of the SPL and it would still be fucking shit.

The odd game in the spl is better than the overrated league that is the epl and if i was someone in another country i don't think i'd be able to tell due to the way it's recorded/filmed

You could get Martin Scorcese to oversee the filming of the SPL and it would still be fucking shit.

I can see it now. Lee McCulloch in slow motion going into young James Forrest with his elbows while the Shangri-Las play in the background.

Now i'm not sure if there is a diffrence between the way spl games are recorded/filmed compaired to epl games, but i certainly get the impression that they are and this itself i feel makes for an even more unappealing game. Could our game be recorded/filmed better than it currently is?

I've thought this for some time, I don't know whether it's because i'm so used to seeing Ibrox that I think it or it is just filmed better but whenever we play a game at Ibrox I always think it looks different to how it would be presented on Motd or Football First or live on Sky/ESPN in the Premiership. It's the same with the scumdome (although I don't see that in person ha), don't know whether it's the commentators or because i'm so used to seeing goals shown on Sky sports news or shitty Sportscene. I know it's the least of our worries right now but I wish they got similar camera's to the one's on motd. :anguish:

I think there is definitely a difference. I couldn't put my finger on it, but there is. Not only in picture but sound as well. Crowds in the EPL are very loud and it is purely down to the mics etc. Its as if the EPL is a full blown Hollywood action film and the SPL is an episode of 'Touch of Frost'.

money. Why would sky and ESPN spend money on making Scottish football look better than it is. When it will likely make no difference in terms of selling sky sports to the punters. There won't be many fans out there that choose to not watch Scottish football because it looks rotten. They know it IS fucking rotten

money. Why would sky and ESPN spend money on making Scottish football look better than it is. When it will likely make no difference in terms of selling sky sports to the punters. There won't be many fans out there that choose to not watch Scottish football because it looks rotten. They know it IS fucking rotten

Sadly, this is probably the case.