Strikers

gers31

Ok we all know we need a couple of decent strikers at the club and we all cried out for one in the summer which we didnt get. I know we have to get shot of the dead wood before we get anyone in and of course jelavic might be off within the week which will leave us looking for two strikers but to start a match with healy doesnt fill me with confidence. We have brought over trialists and they are all midfielders apart from jagger who is away back home awaiting us to hand him a contract and Muslimovic who trains for one day and bolts to sunderland. Time is running out we have seven days left of the transfer window,Do you all think we will get a couple of decent strikers signed ????

Ok we all know we need a couple of decent strikers at the club and we all cried out for one in the summer which we didnt get. I know we have to get shot of the dead wood before we get anyone in and of course jelavic might be off within the week which will leave us looking for two strikers but to start a match with healy doesnt fill me with confidence. We have brought over trialists and they are all midfielders apart from jagger who is away back home awaiting us to hand him a contract and Muslimovic who trains for one day and bolts to sunderland. Time is running out we have seven days left of the transfer window,Do you all think we will get a couple of decent strikers signed ????

We badly need players out asap. And more than one or two.

We badly need players out asap. And more than one or two.

I defo agree m8 we need a good few out the door but our team needs attackers and yet we have had one striker on trial for one day and the rest all midfield and if jelavic does go we are left with healy :anguish: and big lafferty who is more on the injury table than on the park

I defo agree m8 we need a good few out the door but our team needs attackers and yet we have had one striker on trial for one day and the rest all midfield and if jelavic does go we are left with healy :anguish: and big lafferty who is more on the injury table than on the park

We cannot afford to bring anyone in, Ally has exceeded his wage budget. We need at least 2 strikers, have done since the summer, thats without selling the big man, sadly we just cant afford it, we have too many players.

We cannot afford to bring anyone in, Ally has exceeded his wage budget. We need at least 2 strikers, have done since the summer, thats without selling the big man, sadly we just cant afford it, we have too many players.

Lets hope we get rid of some deadwood asap

Just in from work so I'm just catching up with todays events.

Enar Jaager is back in Estonia?

Is this true mate?

I thought he was still at Murray Park tbh.

Alot of respect and credit for what david weir did, hopefully more players will follow suit. We badly need striker in decent quality loan striker would do if we can get some off wage bill.

NO SURRENDER DAVIE WEIR !

Definitely, could've easily sat on his arse draining us of money like so many others do. Just capped off how much of a legend the guy is.

Just in from work so I'm just catching up with todays events.

Enar Jaager is back in Estonia?

Is this true mate?

I thought he was still at Murray Park tbh.

Yes m8 he has went back to estonia awaiting us to offer him a contract or so it says on this link

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/545821932?-11344