Kyle Bartley

garycassidy1802

By David Melvin

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2588604

KYLE BARTLEY knows that despite remaining undefeated in the SPL at Ibrox Rangers need to up their home form as they chase a fourth successive title.

The Light Blues' draw with Aberdeen at the weekend was the fourth time in 12 SPL matches that the visitors had left Ibrox with a share of the spoils.

And despite eight home wins already this season Bartley knows that dropping points at home this weekend when Hibs come calling is not an option.

He said: "Our home record hasn't been as good as what we would have expected it to be and teams have come to Ibrox and defended well.

"We've found it hard to break them down but we have to do that and start keeping clean sheets again as well.

"A draw at Ibrox isn't good enough against any team and every time we go out we want to win, especially in front of our own fans."

Bartley has accepted part of the blame for the goal that Aberdeen scored last Saturday but admits he believes Rangers did enough to win that match.

He added: "I definitely think we deserved the three points but there have been other games this season where that maybe wasn't the case and we managed to get wins.

"We have to return to the consistency we had at the start of the season and if we can do that I'm sure we'll stay in the hunt."

Bartley remains hopeful of being involved again this weekend despite some heavy strapping on his knee against Aberdeen.

And if that means another start at right back the on-loan Arsenal man is happy to continue learning a new role.

He said: "I've not played right back much but the difference is not too great.

"You obviously need to get forward a bit more but having Sone in front of me helps. I can give him the ball and let him do his thing."

Ps. He is doing no wrong doing an interview ok.

I know, I deliberately didn't comment in the OP in case I looked like I was defending or scrutinizing.

I think it's good that he has done an interview to get his point across. Anyone here would rather play Right Back for Rangers than not at all anyway.

I know, I deliberately didn't comment in the OP in case I looked like I was defending or scrutinizing.

I think it's good that he has done an interview to get his point across. Anyone here would rather play Right Back for Rangers than not at all anyway.

Everytime there's something in print, usually a player some seem to not really rate much they get it tight for not doing there talking on the pitch.

Nothing wrong with interview at all, just need to look at the jelavic interview to see how many refuse to actually read the thing properly before polluting there versions all over.