McCulloch again.

FUDGIE52

The OP is right. Its not ok tae accept this big Lee love in just cos we won.

I have to admit to feeling the same.

My heart sank every time he got the ball, and with every sideways and backwards pass.

It sank with every wee skip as he ran in to an opposition player to have the ball passed by him, and it sank with every awkward movement of his gait.

When he blazed the ball into the Rangers end from a good position, and then had a fucking smile to himself, I wanted to make him marry my wife.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think today mattered that big lee got his call its when hes on the starting sheet

that many bears worry about and has been an hinderance through his limitations .

Mc Cullough under walter in old firm games in his selected role as it worked

as he was able to kick people about in an holding role at the back.

The only low point was big lee getting on but if edu was injured then that for once

it made sense an ally sub.

Rangers 4 Hibernian 0

Reasons to cry like a baby - there’s always someone to invent one even if it’s not needed at all.

Lee found time in his wee cameo to set up 2 Hibs breaks, only bailed out by great work from Boca & Greegs, and smack a shot 25 yards wide.

What more do you need to know?

am i right in saying jig was booed a few times for playing the barry ferguson, aka passing the ball backwards?

In any case, up 3 nil, take your point, ally should have more confidence in youngsters and use that time as an opportunity to get them exposed.

I for one never want to see jig play in our midfield again, and thankfully i think ally is starting to see that too

Not a single poster has praised Lee so its hardly a "love in".

All we are saying is why pick on this issue after a good win?

Miserable feckers. ;)

HG5 said

Maybe just a wee bit of balance to the slightly bi-polar nature of the forum.

Some real signs of life & hope today, but a fair bit of dross interspersed amongst some actual brilliance.

Full backs still let too many balls across the face of the goal & a better team would've made our margin a bit less comfy today.

Great to have some quality goals to cheer again (and one which was due reward for persistence) but there's still work to be done.

He's the only defensive mid we had..

Lets be honest mate Rangers within the context of Scottish football don't need a defensive midfielder, we should be taking the game to every team outwith the tarriers. Lee McCulloch's legs have gone he can't do the job required when he is in there anymore, it is only my opinion but personally I would rather see McCoist giving some of the youth a go, you have got to bleed them into the team at some point and when you are 3-0 up with 15mins to go against 10 men against a team in disarray such as Hibs are then what better a time to do so, Walter Smith was exactly the same in these situations and it is something that really disillusions a lot of supporters.

Lets be honest mate Rangers within the context of Scottish football don't need a defensive midfielder, we should be taking the game to every team outwith the tarriers. Lee McCulloch's legs have gone he can't do the job required when he is in there anymore, it is only my opinion but personally I would rather see McCoist giving some of the youth a go, you have got to bleed them into the team at some point and when you are 3-0 up with 15mins to go against 10 men against a team in disarray such as Hibs are then what better a time to do so, Walter Smith was exactly the same in these situations and it is something that really disillusions a lot of supporters.

Every team needs a more defensive minded midfielder.

Still here chaps

WE SHALL NOTWEE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!!!!!!

Hi altar boy. Tomorrow's rape day at the chapel for you.

Big Jock sucking cocks in hell with Desmond White must be a disappointment to you.

What kind of horrible, bawfaced cunt doesn't report child rape? Worse than the vatican nazi, IMO.

It's not McCulloch's ability I'm defending mate, it's more McCoist's thinking in bringing him on.

Sorry Alan, see where you're coming from :)

In fairness to Ally, if ever there was a time to get him a few minutes match sharpness (just in case :(. ??) it was then, but once I saw the swap being made, couldn't help but think 'thank god we got that third goal!