Can we discuss the embarrassment that Rangers fans could face?

Colonel Mustard

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mustard what ever you are smoking give everyone some, I am going to my kip shitting myself with whats going on at Ibrox, and you are saying the team will go down as legends, cmon tae fuck, nae fuckin Jelavic, and Healy and Co will be legends, oh yeah I forgot youre the prick that slated me for calling Bigfoot a shite footballer and eggman, sorry mate I don't usually comment on the posts made by the mentally hanicapped but this squad? legends? Eggman= legend? Fuck off

Hmm K.

I said earlier in the day to my mates that if we don't replace Jelavic with anyone then i believe the league is lost..

Now that this has happened im am absolutely gutted by what has happened.. But will still get behind the team, and Ally, who i now believe has the hardest job any manager has had to face in our history. Who's to say there isn't another Aluko out there without a club that plays upfront? It's doubtful, but you never know!

It is a massive uphill struggle now, but all we can do is get behind the side and the gaffer..

And as big Marv Andrews said, "Keep Believing".

I said earlier in the day to my mates that if we don't replace Jelavic with anyone then i believe the league is lost..

Now that this has happened im am absolutely gutted by what has happened.. But will still get behind the team, and Ally, who i now believe has the hardest job any manager has had to face in our history. Who's to say there isn't another Aluko out there without a club that plays upfront? It's doubtful, but you never know!

It is a massive uphill struggle now, but all we can do is get behind the side and the gaffer..

And as big Marv Andrews said, "Keep Believing".

In January with only 4 points max. behind? Let me remind: it is Celtic who are our rivals, not Barcelona.

The players have to know that the league is still in their own hands and there will be even more glory involved if they win it against the odds.

One thing is for sure if we as fans start lowering our expectations we are only giving the team a little comfort zone to hide in.

Eh? You think we need Benzema to beat Celtic? You stop surrendering and start supporting and perhaps it might just lift the players.

Not surrendering atall as i believe my post said. All i ever do is support the team and the manager but it can be pretty fucking hard sometimes when we sell our best player to a mid-table EPL club for a fee that IMO is fucking abysmal to then not replace him with anyone because our chairman won't release those funds!!

I'm an angry man tonight like a lot of our fans and don't think i should be lectured about "supporting" my team for being so..

The players have to know that the league is still in their own hands and there will be even mroe glory involved if they win it against the odds.

One thing is for sure if we as fans start lowering our expectations we are only giving the team a little comfort zone to hide in.

Your first line is correct and ally must make sure the players know that to win this title will make legends of them.

The pressure is now on Celtic BIG time. Lennon will know that too. His nervousness will come through to the players. if they drop some points it will be scary days for them every game.

Should make for a very interesting league battle. Who's got the bottle? We will surely find out.

Not surrendering atall as i believe my post said. All i ever do is support the team and the manager but it can be pretty fucking hard sometimes when we sell our best player to a mid-table EPL club for a fee that IMO is fucking abysmal to then not replace him with anyone because our chairman won't release those funds!!

I'm an angry man tonight like a lot of our fans and don't think i should be lectured about "supporting" my team for being so..

Whether you are angry or not, and I am not exactly having champagne right now myself, you said you thought the League is over: totally unacceptable for any Rangers fan, player, manager to be thinking that right now.

If Ally gets the message to this team, that they will absolutely go down in history as Rangers legends if they push themselves to the limit and retain our title, then the embarrassment of the filth will sustain us until the day we die.

If he can deliver the motivation to our players, and get them to shove all the jibes and timfoolery back down the throats of the beasts, then these guys' names will be forever etched in Rangers folklore.

Let's hope that Super has soaked up the Walter formula, and gets our team to give the taigs their biggest rid neck since we got 3IAR last year.

We could honestly be looking at the tarriers' most embarrassing season ever, come April.

"Three in a row with no dough", could be replaced with the catchy phrase, "Four in a row, and you cunts better not show your faces for another 20 years".

OK, it doesn't rhyme, but hey....

For once i agree with you well said mate. (tu)

"Three in a row with no dough", could be replaced with the catchy phrase, "Four in a row, and you cunts better not show your faces for another 20 years".

That my freind is fucking class when we get 4 in a row. I think i will get that tattoed on my foerhead :21:

Your first line is correct and ally must make sure the players know that to win this title will make legends of them.

The pressure is now on Celtic BIG time. Lennon will know that too. His nervousness will come through to the players. if they drop some points it will be scary days for them every game.

Should make for a very interesting league battle. Who's got the bottle? We will surely find out.

Was thinking that: they must win it from their point of view, and Rangers will never give up till that match were it is impossible.

Whether you are angry or not, and I am not exactly having champagne right now myself, you said you thought the League is over: totally unacceptable for any Rangers fan, player, manager to be thinking right now.

To be fair i said i thought that earlier in the day..

It's a different story when it actually happens and i'm faced with the reality.

Just seems like maybe there is a tiny bit of realism needed on here tonight aswell considering what has happened. Of course we have the team and squad to still win the title, but we also only have 1 fit striker who up until 3 weeks ago wasn't getting a sniff of the pitch.

Guess 2mro is a new day though, and hopefully i wake up not feeling in an absolute cunt of a mood and look at things in the same light as the majority on here are because today has been an absolute nightmare.

To be fair i said i thought that earlier in the day..

It's a different story when it actually happens and i'm faced with the reality.

Just seems like maybe there is a tiny bit of realism needed on here tonight aswell considering what has happened. Of course we have the team and squad to still win the title, but we also only have 1 fit striker who up until 3 weeks ago wasn't getting a sniff of the pitch.

Guess 2mro is a new day though, and hopefully i wake up not feeling in an absolute cunt of a mood and look at things in the same light as the majority on here are because today has been an absolute nightmare.

I can't blame you having these mixed emotions: these are strange times for Rangers: we have had to put up with things like this for the last eleven years. We need to get behind these players; if we lose lets fight all the way and let them know they have to win it. In adversity, that is when you find out about yourself and others: we can still win this.

If Ally gets the message to this team, that they will absolutely go down in history as Rangers legends if they push themselves to the limit and retain our title, then the embarrassment of the filth will sustain us until the day we die.

If he can deliver the motivation to our players, and get them to shove all the jibes and timfoolery back down the

throats of the beasts, then these guys' names will be

forever etched in Rangers folklore.

Let's hope that Super has soaked up the Walter formula,

and gets our team to give the taigs their biggest rid neck

since we got 3IAR last year.

We could honestly be looking at the tarriers' most

embarrassing season ever, come April.

"Three in a row with no dough", could be replaced with the

catchy phrase, "Four in a row, and you cunts better not

show your faces for another 20 years".

well said mr mustard.

And also time for us the fans to get right behind the players and roar them on to victory in all the remaining games this season

well said mr mustard.

And also time for us the fans to get right behind the players and roar them on to victory in all the remaining games this season

Ahem...one would prefer if proper protocol was adhered to, and well earned titles were used in communications with your betters.

Mr Mustard indeed, old boy. You make me sound like a commoner on a level with the rest of the posters on here.

Don't fret on this occasion, but please endeavour to address the faux pas in future.

If he can deliver the motivation to our players, and get them to shove all the jibes and timfoolery back down the throats of the beasts, then these guys' names will be forever etched in Rangers folklore.

Let's hope that Super has soaked up the Walter formula, and gets our team to give the taigs their biggest rid neck since we got 3IAR last year.

We could honestly be looking at the tarriers' most embarrassing season ever, come April.

:lol: :lol:

guys, i, like most, am abolsutely sickened right now to watch as the club is ripped from pillar to post...

It is bad enough that the media are constantly predicting financial ruin.

Bad enough that we have ex board members stating "i told you so"

Bad enough we have companies suing us and ring fencing funds

Bad enough we have a tax case looming that may lead to administration

But what angers me most is that we, the fans, the lifeblood of the club, are being taken for a ride..

Agreed, we are on shaky financially ground, so WHY DOES MR WHYTE FEEL THE NEED TO LIE TO US? Why does he tell us he will invest 25 mill over 5 years in the squad? Why does Ally profess to have a small squad, in need of strikers, then sell our main one and bring in nothing? Whyte said he would continue to support Ally in the transfer market. Wheres the proof?

Yes, he helped Ally bring in, for the most part, a bunch of squad players, for LESS money than he actually made on transfer dealings in the summer. Yes, he brought in Celik and Alukp for the combined total of a packet of crisps, then sold our biggest asset for 6.5 mill

Is it just me, or does it feel like Whyte has actually INVESTED nothing?

Agreed, our scouting policy needs to change, we can't afford the "star" players anymore...but to bring in nothing? To make our squad considerably WEAKER than it was, when we are in the midst of a title challenge?

This really hurts guys, how can we have fallen so far? Can't even afford trialists? I for one am disgusted

DISCLAIMER: this is a rant, and I will probably be over it in a few days :sherlock:

Whyte hasnt invested anything IMO. Transfer wise anyway. The new contracts to shagger davis n whitts were about all i was happy with. With the sales of players and loan deals, Hes gained money if anything. Why? Cause this tax case is approaching and we need every penny. He said he would invest? Yep but that was when he was also saying legal experts are confident we will win the tax case. Then something seemed to dent his confidence and suddenly administration was being talked about. Who knows?

guys, i, like most, am abolsutely sickened right now to watch as the club is ripped from pillar to post...

It is bad enough that the media are constantly predicting financial ruin.

Bad enough that we have ex board members stating "i told you so"

Bad enough we have companies suing us and ring fencing funds

Bad enough we have a tax case looming that may lead to administration

But what angers me most is that we, the fans, the lifeblood of the club, are being taken for a ride..

Agreed, we are on shaky financially ground, so WHY DOES MR WHYTE FEEL THE NEED TO LIE TO US? Why does he tell us he will invest 25 mill over 5 years in the squad? Why does Ally profess to have a small squad, in need of strikers, then sell our main one and bring in nothing? Whyte said he would continue to support Ally in the transfer market. Wheres the proof?

Yes, he helped Ally bring in, for the most part, a bunch of squad players, for LESS money than he actually made on transfer dealings in the summer. Yes, he brought in Celik and Alukp for the combined total of a packet of crisps, then sold our biggest asset for 6.5 mill

Is it just me, or does it feel like Whyte has actually INVESTED nothing?

Agreed, our scouting policy needs to change, we can't afford the "star" players anymore...but to bring in nothing? To make our squad considerably WEAKER than it was, when we are in the midst of a title challenge?

This really hurts guys, how can we have fallen so far? Can't even afford trialists? I for one am disgusted

DISCLAIMER: this is a rant, and I will probably be over it in a few days :sherlock:

Nothing like a good old rant to get everything off your chest!

It's not just you. I don't think Whyte has invested much more than some of his time, some cash for advice, lawyers and some travelling expenses.

I know it's not a popular opinion, but that's what I feel and think.

10 to 4 in the mornin n I jus lol'd in bed....mrs aint best pleased