If you think this is all about football,

54andcounting

I assume you have brought this up in your church, with your local MP and MSP, and are looking to mobilise the rest of your faith in your crusade? Or is this just anoher plastic proddy outburst and nothing really to do with Religion or way of life (other than supporting Rangers) ?

Well people like you that do nothing are collaborators!!! Anyway why would you think I go to church, do you go to chaple? :crabflute:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't buy all this enemies stuff, it's so convenient for some people.

Overspending and refusal to move with the times on the park have got us here, fuck all else.

Go and lurk on the tims forms and see what they are up to, then you will see!!! Keep you friends close and you enemy closer!

and your point is...?

The opening post was the inane ramblings of someone who actually believes the world is out to get us. And I noticed that "us" wasn't defined with any consistency.

I concluded that if those were his actual beliefs, he was a bit of an idiot. He put his point across quite well, but the premise was stooopid.

I expected it to resonate with folk with similar idiotic tendencies.

As you said, here here.

The opening post was the inane ramblings of someone who actually believes the world is out to get us. And I noticed that "us" wasn't defined with any consistency.

I concluded that if those were his actual beliefs, he was a bit of an idiot. He put his point across quite well, but the premise was stooopid.

I expected it to resonate with folk with similar idiotic tendencies.

As you said, here here.

Apart from typo’s on my part in my replies (I am dyslexic you bunch of pricks!) ,

my views are simply that I can believe what I like and I have never actively discriminated against anyone in my life!!! But if my post has resonated with anyone then good; if not , at least you read it and thanks because that’s what is was for.

Apart from typo’s on my part in my replies (I am dyslexic you bunch of pricks!) ,

my views are simply that I can believe what I like and I have never actively discriminated against anyone in my life!!! But if my post has resonated with anyone then good; if not , at least you read it and thanks because that’s what is was for.

I don't believe in dyslexia.

The problem is that your view is bigoted nonsense. The major problems we face are entirely of our own making, not some papal conspiracy.

Amazing that we have been champions for the last three years with such forces against us

oops, throwing that word in there. tut tut

Its not ALL about football. The new "law" ISNT about football, what it is about is politics. Its using football, more specifically, 2 teams in Glasgow, as a vehicle to justify it, via media frenzy. Its become a ridiculous pantomime in Scotland about everything, especially Rangers related.

continued stories in the press means, suppliers and investors are more hesitant, therefore, daily life at the club becomes harder in regard to services and bills. Which affects? morale, cashflow etc etc

I know you must have been busting a gut to try and belt out "bigot", but, try opening your eyes and thinking first

Nothing about your grammar or dyslexia mate. Not at all.

Just think your premise that everyone is after us (do you mean Rangers??) is stupid and ridiculous.

But as I said, you made your point well and very clear. I just think its a ridiculous view point that's all.

I expected it to resonate with a similar idiotic tendencies.

As you said, here here.

My reply was actually based on the OPs "no surrender" attitude. I can see your point (re conspiracy theories) and ultimately we have brought the current situation upon ourselves.

I do believe that as fans we have to back our club to the hilt (a theme that was apparent in the OP).

oops, throwing that word in there. tut tut

Its not ALL about football. The new "law" ISNT about football, what it is about is politics. Its using football, more specifically, 2 teams in Glasgow, as a vehicle to justify it, via media frenzy. Its become a ridiculous pantomime in Scotland about everything, especially Rangers related.

continued stories in the press means, suppliers and investors are more hesitant, therefore, daily life at the club becomes harder in regard to services and bills. Which affects? morale, cashflow etc etc

I know you must have been busting a gut to try and belt out "bigot", but, try opening your eyes and thinking first

Yes, you're right - it's the stories in the press that are making it harder for us to pay the bills and putting off nvestors.

Nothing to do with the 40 odd million quid tax bill we have been sent.