Big jig

stefmartin16

Had an argument with a mate at the game today after we heard big lee was starting up front. I've been lead to believe he is called jig because like a jigsaw he goes to pieces in the box. Can anyone confirm this or come up with another reason?

False

From what i have heard he used to do that scottish country caley dancing stuff at his old school,and he was so good at it his classmates nicknamed him jig and it has stuck ever since.

False

Il tell you why, He is called jig because when he goes into tackles 50/50s with other players he just saws right through them like a jigsaw to a piece of wood.

I know I wouldnt go 50/50 with him

This is fact

Had an argument with a mate at the game today after we heard big lee was starting up front. I've been lead to believe he is called jig because like a jigsaw he goes to pieces in the box. Can anyone confirm this or come up with another reason?

this is true.

his brother got him a terry Henry jigsaw one Christmas as jig was the player in the background.

You just a slagging cunt or a tarrier ? Man of the match and you still find an opportunity to rip a new wan

You just a slagging cunt or a tarrier ? Man of the match and you still find an opportunity to rip a new wan

Sit down shut up. My mate and me were arguing about his nickname, not slagging him off. Thought id come on here and ask if anyone knew the real reason behind his nickname. Away you go back to bed and get out of it the right side keyboard warrior.

Sit down shut up. My mate and me were arguing about his nickname, not slagging him off. Thought id come on here and ask if anyone knew the real reason behind his nickname. Away you go back to bed and get out of it the right side keyboard warrior.

Chill big man u get crackpots on here mate, got to learn to let them be!! welcome to RM!!!