Notorious JIG

terrybutcher

After all the years and blood sweat and tears big jig has put in,And after playing like a true center forward today,

does any 1 else think the big man deserves a song or some kind of chant.

I would really like to see this happen,any1 any songs or chants suggestions?

Ohh and by the way we didint miss big jela at all today.Big jig and cousin could be a force to be reckoned with,i can see they 2 ragdolling celtics defense all over the place.

After all the years and blood sweat and tears big jig has put in,And after playing like a true center forward today,

does any 1 else think the big man deserves a song or some kind of chant.

I would really like to see this happen,any1 any songs or chants suggestions?

Ohh and by the way we didint miss big jela at all today.Big jig and cousin could be a force to be reckoned with,i can see they 2 ragdolling celtics defense all over the place.

:h34rt: He is a Star :21:

Lee McCulloch, Lee McCulloch ! He plays centre forward! He plays centre half! He plays centre mid! Lee McCulloch should play for Madrid! - This is already sung in BF1 and as others have said, in Europe away.

(tu)

This is the one i was basically referring to.

The Madrid one :uk:

He's shite in defence, he's shite up front, Lee McCulloch is a useless c...

I'm kidding, in all fairness, the big man gets a ridiculous amount of abuse and made a laughing stock at times, but he put in some performance today, and I think he deserves to keep his place up front in all honesty, what a finish, and we've seen him do that a fair few times.

I'm still not convinced on the big man in any position, but I don't think he's worse than anyone else up front right now, so I'd leave him up there, can be a liability at times with his tackling, so if he stays away from that, we're good.

Same tune as Mcgregor song.. He dives to the left etc.

He plays centre half, he plays centre mid, Lee McCulloch should play for Madrid.

(tu)

Nice 1 i will need to start this 1 up next time i get to a game.

And im happy jig has his own song,i feel a weight off my shoulders now.

Nice 1 i will need to start this 1 up next time i get to a game.

And im happy jig has his own song,i feel a weight off my shoulders now.

:lol:

Yeah mate, as i say, i think it only comes out more for European trips, but if he continues to hit goals like that for us then i would expect the song louder at Ibrox in no time :pipe: