American millionaire

markybear

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try and clear this up as best I can, I run a small/medium sized Business that I started 13 years ago, I am not a big hot shot im just a normal guy trying to get through life as easy as I can. one of my customers owns a Company in which one of the directors is a Rangers fan.I found out that he booked flights to London then follow on flights to Scotland. Something this guy has not done for about 15-20 years.I thought this was odd and put two and two together knowing his wealth and Rangers Connection and said this guy is going back over to buy Rangers.Look people I hope you can understand that what im talking about is my livelihood and I cant elaborate any further.I cant afford to lose any customers as were having a tough enough time as it is.

Everything else I have posted in regards to ticketus,Craig Whyte etc etc are just my thoughts after my own investigation's these people and the clubs dealings. I just want to find out what the hell is going on like the rest of the supporters.

ps Chef you are totally right,I most certainly didn't expect the backlash that I have received,but at the same time I do understand why

Just out of interest, when was it you flew from Texas to Glasgow ?

I hear diagio are struggling.

were you in dennistoun today mate. pretty sure I walked past you at the back.of ten.

Yup - family business - funeral arrangements, etc.

Popped in to see a friend - a weel kent' face in the east end business community.

He was out so I chatted with his family. Bumped into several friends during my short visit to old Duke Street.

You should have said "hello"! :sherlock:

Yup - family business - funeral arrangements, etc.

Popped in to see a friend - a weel kent' face in the east end business community.

He was out so I chatted with his family. Bumped into several friends during my short visit to old Duke Street.

You should have said "hello"! :sherlock:

I was past you before I realised really and I was in a rush.

will do next time.