American millionaire

markybear

Our IT Dept Sets up our security which I am unwilling to get into.We have some of the best security available,and that is all I will say on the matter.

Question ....For those who have read all of my posts,what have I got wrong so far ?

You've just spilled your cards all over the table and floor. Games over now.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our IT Dept Sets up our security which I am unwilling to get into.We have some of the best security available,and that is all I will say on the matter.

Question ....For those who have read all of my posts,what have I got wrong so far ?

It's ok i didn't expect you to say anything in depth on the matter :lol:

And to answer your question a plane arrive from Houston to terminal 5 so i guess you're 100% right about everything :craphead:

Yes your right I should have been in bed but why I have got wound up I do not know,just that entrepreneurial spirit in me that when im correct about something I will defend what ever it is to the hilt

C'mon guys. He is an entrepreneur...... Wait, y'all thinking what I'm thinking?..... :D

Goodnight TexasRanger, you've brightened up my night. Cheers

FFS Put your rod away , you must think you came over to Bonnie Scaatlant on a fishing trip . Im away for a kip

Anyone else remember the thread where Cwoodloyal I think it was broke the news about the takeover a few hours before the media...

Cwoodloyal is not a bullshiter tho who claimed to be an american then said he was in Scotland whilst all the time posting from the exact same IP address

Has no one heard of a proxy server ...I run a business for goodness sakes do you think we would give our ip out over a forum or carrying out business over the net.Goodness me guess what I will keep my mouth shut until this over,no more info then maybe ye can give me a pat on the back when ye see I have got most right,admin says my posts have been Consistent info from day 1.Well I hope some fans on here found my info helpful.

I'm not fooled by you, but I'm not on your side yet.

However, how often is the term "ye" used in the States??????

Although highly unlikely. lets face it. Check over his posts whne performance mode is lifted and you will see what i mean

Will do, but people who are dismissing him because his IP is the same would make the same mistake I and a few others did when we dismissed CwoodLoyal, especially when it is possible.

Im not convinced either way, im certainly far from being convinced, but im not ruling out the possibiliy he is telling the truth just yet.