Dunfermline money

LegendofCoop

As much as its a good idea, there maybe Rangers staff losing their jobs next week, and i'd rather help them first.

(tu) I realise this mate, and that's what I was alluding to in the OP when I said 'before the end of the season'. What I was really meaning was...after the dust has settled and (hopefully) ALL employees of RFC are in secure employment! Of course we should look after our own first! Charity does begin at home after all. (tu)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I see what you are saying I honestly think there would be some justice done if we showed the same sort of respect back to dumfermiline. In a ideal world Dundee united would get their money too if the shoe was on the other foot I doubt Thompson would pay us.

utd and Thompson got a good amount of us for the game abondoned at ht few seasons back when the cunt promised free entry for us at first game then back tracked. dufc can go to fuck and i personally hope they get nothing.

You know what.....in their troubled times, facing relegation....only 2,881 of their fans bother to turn up.

Fuck 'em!! We've shown them today what a REAL Support is!!

That crowd of 2881 wiill be our fault because we are sectarian bigots. All thes diddly teams hate us and can't even get their own house in order enough to have a decent support home or away.

some cunts on here are not real!fuck them all.

Care to expand?

That crowd of 2881 wiill be our fault because we are sectarian bigots. All thes diddly teams hate us and can't even get their own house in order enough to have a decent support home or away.

We'll also be the sole reason they've never sold out the stadium this season, or won a game at home.