Why are there so many rumoured interested buyers?

Madina

That has to be true.

Are the stories of Whyte borrowing against future season ticket sales simply not accurate then?

I find it baffling.

My interpretation is that he has went to ticketus (probably because SDM/lloyds fiasco left us untouchable to a bank) and borrowed money on the back of the potential season ticket monies. However, as in a guarantor mortgage situation, ticketus would have said:

" you can't prove that you will be able to pay this money back with season tickets because you haven't even bought the club yet Mr Whyte. So you must provide us with proof that you have assets elsewhere that will provide security and effectively underwrite the value of the loan"

This would be a perfect set up as it disconnects the club from the debt and makes it untouchable to HMRC. So whether CW has the money to pay back to ticketus is entirely a CW problem. CW is no longer in charge of ST money so I don't think that debt is attached to the club. If CW chooses to reinvest it back then fair enough but regardless he will have to pay ticketus back through his other company.

Ticketus couldn't give a flying badgers arse where the money comes from and they must have felt CW had enough assets elsewhere to take on the loan out with Rangers FC.

Hopefully that makes some sense. It is only what I am hoping has happened though.

Looking at the information online to me it looks like whyte knows exactly what he is doing ( an unpopular thought that it may be. could it be possible that he is taking this action as part of a finely executed plan with other people involved? It makes him look like a proper cunt but he will be rewarded financially for it possibly, the club will be out of debt possibly, and the club might be taken over by someone that will keep it on the straight and narrow..

crazy as it sounds but its all possible

American business magnate/investor Warren Buffett famously said "do not try to catch a falling knife until you have a handle on the risk." In other words, the greatest profit to be made is by waiting for a company to hit rock bottom before investing.

Also, maybe pertinent with regards to Craig Whyte, he said "only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked"

Is it at all possible the whoever the new buyer of a post administration rangers may be. The price of the club is the 20-24 million pound ticketus money. Whytes got the money as his "fee" and whoever buys us that'll be the price so that ticketus get there money back. Whyte gets the original ticketus money which he has in one of his companies plus a token pound. New buyer has a debt free rangers for 20 odd million plus a quid.

I think Whyte may be dodgy. I don't really think he is stupid. And I don't really think he will have done anything criminal. I think he may well have had a potential buyer all lined up from day one. He's from around here. If he is fucking us he knows his life won't be worth living. If its bar-l it ain't really a place with no upset bears. On either side of the bars.