Interested Party

onenoodles

Hello folks

I am a Stockport County fan .... I know I know .... its a curse :rolleyes:

I have also loved Rangers for as long as I can remember and attended many matches when my work took me to Renfrew ... anyway I see the Sharks might be circling in more ways than one!

One day a book will be written as to how some parasites latched onto my football club, sucked the life out of it and contributed massively (albeit along with a well meaning but naive fan owned debacle) to a free fall of a proud club.

Anyway I will include the following for you all to contemplate, as I said its not 100% down to BK but he had a game plan and we were an obstacle to overcome ...

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/oliver-holt/Why-Brian-Kennedy-and-Sale-Sharks-are-killing-Stockport-County-the-football-club-I-love-by-Oliver-Holt-article270857.html

Met a couple of your boys in Europe before and spent a couple of hours in Stockport prior to the UEFA Cup final. I hope that your team can get on the road to recovery.

There are a fair number of our fans who have a love of Rangers, regular trips to Ibrox have been a favourite pastime with the lads. The 'Big Butch' years meant some of us missed County games a fair few time :praise:

I took my lad to Porto a few years back and he has never forgotten it LOL

Many of this lot do County and Rangers