Fans Chosen Board Members

Leeds_Bear

In light of GOATs successfull thread on fans ownership scheme, I was interested to see who you guys think should be on the board. Ex players, managers, business men or would you even have two seats dedicated to the voice of the fans?

I would love to see Walter on the board, Souness and also to have 2 elected everyday Rangers fans sit on the board as a representation of the fans (not sure how this would work)

What do you think?

I think Souness would fuck off to Anfield if the bindippers invited him to join a similar scheme.

:lol: maybe. But they say a man learns from his mistakes and I think Souness would be perfect behind the scenes. Also can't see him being afraid to stand up for our club against the mhedia onslaught.

Seriously, it would need a figurehead like Smith who would command respect and someone from a business background. I'm not sure how the fan rep would work.

The fan rep could also come from a similar background, proven track record in business or something? Pipe dream more than anything Casey. But I think all Bears would want to see Smith on the board.