Police protection for Lemmon

TULLYTHETRUEBLUE

Do you think Smeltic will request police protection for their in house bigot for the remainder of his time in Scotland.

Its for his own good at the end of the day because its just a matter of time before some fan from an opposing team makes him pay for his disrepect to opposing teams and to the referees etc who officiate our games in Scotland

When foreign people watch him throwing one of his bigoted tantrums its us Scots who have to defend our game while he wanders off home to Ireland to re-charge his bigoted venom (sick)

no neil lennon dosent need police protection from anyone its only mindless bigots who would think that....brother

Mindless bigot ! I thought thats what he is !!!

What do you think he is and why does he behave in this manner towards players fans and officials :rolleyes:

its intresting to hear a onesided story these days, quite funny actualy.

your basing your "hate" for neil lennon on what you hear or see on the tv and what you read in the newspapers. which might i add are 90% false.

if you want to sustain your argument hear lennons side of the story might i suggest reading his biography Neil Lennon : Man and Bhoy. And if your blood still boils at the sound of his name then fair enuff

I must be seeing things eh....its just my imagination he isnt actually behaving like that.

Most footballers books are full of sheeite coz people like you beleive them :D

no neil lennon dosent need police protection from anyone its only mindless bigots who would think that....brother

What do you think he is and why does he behave in this manner towards players fans and officials :rolleyes:

your basing your "hate" for neil lennon on what you hear or see on the tv and what you read in the newspapers. which might i add are 90% false.

if you want to sustain your argument hear lennons side of the story might i suggest reading his biography Neil Lennon : Man and Bhoy. And if your blood still boils at the sound of his name then fair enuff

I must be seeing things eh....its just my imagination he isnt actually behaving like that.

yes lennon has a temper and on more than one occasion it has blown over, but it happens in most countries.

May i ask you if fernando ricksen was any better? when le guen sent him away from rangers for throwing a cup of water over an air hostess it was all kept hush hush in the papers. Now imagine if that was lennon people would be crying for him to be done for assult.

its just the sad fact that some people cant accept that neil lennon is a catholic northen irish player playing for celtic

Cant recall Ricksen confronting fans and telling them they are orange barstewards etc or physically handling officials etc

''Paper cup full of water''...what ever next :D

Lemmon has an attitude problem coz he thinks the other side are out to get him and everybody is orange and that includes the officials

He openly challenges it everytime

Guest TheQueensXI

yes lennon has a temper and on more than one occasion it has blown over, but it happens in most countries.

May i ask you if fernando ricksen was any better? when le guen sent him away from rangers for throwing a cup of water over an air hostess it was all kept hush hush in the papers. Now imagine if that was lennon people would be crying for him to be done for assult.

its just the sad fact that some people cant accept that neil lennon is a catholic northen irish player playing for celtic

Cant recall Ricksen confronting fans and telling them they are orange barstewards etc or physically handling officials etc

Lemmon has an attitude problem coz he thinks the other side are out to get him and everybody is orange and that includes the officials

exactly "paper cup full of water" media cover up, ricksen was steaming and shouted abuse and therw water over someone who was just doing their job

oh and lennon calling people orange bastards? :blink: ? oh yeah i remember that.....someone from the rangers supporters trust lip read neil lennon and proved that he said that...aye mate i believe that :drool:

lennon thinks everyone is out to get him?? can you honestly blame him....booed at every away game, targeted by players and referees. everything he dose is blown out of proportion by the media and thats not even half the story

to be fair dan, if you lip read it yourself its pretty clear what he says.

anyways im not getting involved here :lol:

May i ask you if fernando ricksen was any better? when le guen sent him away from rangers for throwing a cup of water over an air hostess it was all kept hush hush in the papers.

It was in the papers.

exactly "paper cup full of water" media cover up, ricksen was steaming and shouted abuse and therw water over someone who was just doing their job

oh and lennon calling people orange bastards? :blink: ? oh yeah i remember that.....someone from the rangers supporters trust lip read neil lennon and proved that he said that.

No, the lipreader was an independent expert, who had been used in court cases.

Are you aware more than one lip reader was used. And they all came up with something different :lol:

oh and lennon calling people orange bastards? :blink: ? oh yeah i remember that.....someone from the rangers supporters trust lip read neil lennon and proved that he said that.

rangers fan aye

Naw.

Are you aware more than one lip reader was used. And they all came up with something different :lol:

Never heard that claim before.

Aye, apparently it's true.

Problem with these cases is lipreading is like anything else - it's subjective. Just because lip reader sees this and that, doesn't mean THAT is what was said.

Another reader might see something different.

(tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)

thank you very much danny

tbh - I've seen the footage myself and it DOES look like OB or whatever it was he was alleged to have said, but truth is only he really knows what he said.

Never heard that claim before.

Aye, apparently it's true.

Problem with these cases is lipreading is like anything else - it's subjective. Just because lip reader sees this and that, doesn't mean THAT is what was said.

Another reader might see something different.

Might? Do you have anything to back up your claim about multiple lipreaders?

Might? Do you have anything to back up your claim about multiple lipreaders?

I don't have any hard evidence at hand, no. So make of my post what you will.

All I recall is some court reader said one thing, and two seperate tabloids got their own to have a go too, and I believe both found something different.

But, I don't expect you to take this at face value.

I actually think the decision was harsh on lennon and i also think its strange that its the same official who denied him a penalty at the old firm game as well , not sticking up for lennon tho cause his reaction to the sending off was a disgrace, he received a 3 match ban for his last outburst against the last ref at the old firm last year and i reckon he will be hit with a 5 match or 6 match ban this time round