Lloyds bank.

KingKirk

What part did they play in this mess. AJ has always said Lloyds forced through this takeover. I am a big believer in if you have debt you must pay it back. Our debt at the time of takeover was 18million and decreasing. So why the rush to get rid of us.

Are the bank to blame for any of this?

Did a blogger, maybe Leggoman not say it was Celtic season ticket holders working for Lloyds who were overseeing our account or something along those lines? I probably have that way wrong. Its my opinion the bank knew what was coming HMRC wise and wanted to call in their debt asap. I read somewhere they didnt want to sell to P Murray and co because that consortium wanted to keep the debt with Lloyds, i have no idea if that is true or not though.

Did a blogger, maybe Leggoman not say it was Celtic season ticket holders working for Lloyds who were overseeing our account or something along those lines? I probably have that way wrong. Its my opinion the bank knew what was coming HMRC wise and wanted to call in their debt asap. I read somewhere they didnt want to sell to P Murray and co because that consortium wanted to keep the debt with Lloyds, i have no idea if that is true or not though.

:lol:

Fucking hell, the timmy paranoia at times, you can either laugh or cry :anguish:

LLoyds wanted rid mainly becuase they could get their cash and get out before big tax case potentially hit.

Additionally:

Quotes from article in Scottish Sun May 2010

"It was revealed yesterday that Lloyds swapped £150million of debt for shares as the recession brought his Murray International Holdings firm "to the brink". "

"Lloyds Banking Group — owed around £31million by Rangers — owns 24 per cent of MIH."

Lloyds don't want to be a shareholder in company that could possibly take another big hit. I think MIH still owes them anyway

hope this clears it up for u