the penalty

kaiser1041

more importantly the one on jig is a pen.

I sat straight in line with it and it was a stonewaller.I am actually at the stage where I think that we too need to spend 12 months complaining about every Referee and every decision.Get them fired or removed from their job.Its worked wonders for the scum.

I sat straight in line with it and it was a stonewaller.I am actually at the stage where I think that we too need to spend 12 months complaining about every Referee and every decision.Get them fired or removed from their job.Its worked wonders for the scum.

It also helps to have refs and officials coming through the system who support our team, that has also done wonders for them.

IF the The Hearts penalty is actually considered a "stonewaller" the football is becoming a fucking joke tbh. :anguish:

Refs could dish out penalties at every corner kick and free kick into the 6 yard box if this is going to become the norm.

On the other hand Jigs penalty was an absolute stonewaller.

I can't think of a match at Ibrox where 2 such poor refereeing decisions have cost us so dearly. I wouldn't let that guy referee an u10's match after that display.

Seriously. :mad:

IF the The Hearts penalty is actually considered a "stonewaller" the football is becoming a fucking joke tbh. :anguish:

Refs could dish out penalties at every corner kick and free kick into the 6 yard box if this is going to become the norm.

On the other hand Jigs penalty was an absolute stonewaller.

I can't think of a match at Ibrox where 2 such poor refereeing decisions have cost us so dearly. I wouldn't let that guy referee an u10's match after that display.

Wasn't there some at our previous game at Ibrox?

Sickening thing is it seems when we're down everyone thinks they can take the piss :disappointment:

On the other hand Jigs penalty was an absolutestonewalle

I can't think of a match at Ibrox where 2 such poor refereeing decisions have cost us so dearly. I wouldn't let that guy referee an u10's match after that display

Were 2 in the last home game........

It was one of those crazy moments watching football when its as if time has stood still moment of did this really happen !

The worst was seeing lee mc cullough getting clattered around the face as the referee was running

he was watching it head on and totally ignored it ?

If that was in England the Hearts man would have got a staright red for raising his hands (aka joey barton for QPR.)

we didnt even get a free kick wacko.gif

I saw that as well. I remember years ago Gazza being sent off at septic park and all we got in the mhedia was if you raise your hands you have to go ... well not yesterday at Ibrox you didn't! :dry:

I saw that as well. I remember years ago Gazza being sent off at septic park and all we got in the mhedia was if you raise your hands you have to go ... well not yesterday at Ibrox you didn't! :dry:

The one on Carthorse? Cost us 10 in a row! You could tell that big donkey had a life threatening disease, the way he collapsed after the merest brush - that after the ref (Rowbottom?) has let Scharnhorst drag Gazza back for 20 yards