Accelerating the "sale"? Have i missed something?

Ricky_

With regard to the statement released this hour from the admin that they will now try to "accelerate" the sale fo the club after talks with the players breaking down...

have i missed somthing? I had no idea the club was "for sale". Whyte has never, to my knowledge, indicated he actually wanted to sell the club, but from his stand point wanted admin to exit with a CVA, and then build from there.

Personally i find the phrase used by the admin rather strange, have they let the cat otu the bag that Whytes intention all along has been to take is to the brink then get out for a quick buck? The ticketus deal however does seem to point towards Whyte having long term (at least 3 seasons worth) of involvement to pay off his loan.

The only thing i can think thats sparked this is a person or consortium has made an approach that has serious money and has agreed to pay everything in full! Unless a CVA has been agreed it would be ludicrous to buy the club at this stage

The only thing i can think thats sparked this is a person or consortium has made an approach that has serious money and has agreed to pay everything in full! Unless a CVA has been agreed it would be ludicrous to buy the club at this stage

correct me if im wrong, but is it not the case that Whyte has to put the club up for sale, and ultimately agree to selling his majority shareholding?

I never thought Whyte had actually said the club was for sale either.

So basically if CVA gets sorted and we are sold, is it Whyte that gets the money for the sale? And is it likely to be a substantial amount, instead of a nominal fee like Murray to Whyte?

:anguish:

So basically if CVA gets sorted and we are sold, is it Whyte that gets the money for the sale? And is it likely to be a substantial amount, instead of a nominal fee like Murray to Whyte?

I just want rid of the wee fucking worm!! If some one has the cash to do it, bring it on i say.Its a bitter pill to swallow but we've been duped big style by the shyster and i would just like rid of the cunt!

Once you enter administration you're for sale. Whyte lost control when he asked the court to appoint administrators Duff and Phelps.

correct me if im wrong, but is it not the case that Whyte has to put the club up for sale, and ultimately agree to selling his majority shareholding?

Yes. Unless the adminstrators package all of the assets up (players, staff, Ibrox, Murray Park etc) and sell it to a Newco. But that would involve applying to be admitted into the SPL / SFL etc.