Time for fan power now!

The problem is, everyone involved here wants liquidation except the fans and we can't do shit on our own.

It would seem.

Oh yes we can m8 fan power and us all singing from the same sheet and a bit of positivity can work wonders. We can defo help in the short term,Don't give in Lets do this !

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes we can m8 fan power and us all singing from the same sheet and a bit of positivity can work wonders. We can defo help in the short term,Don't give in Lets do this !

I'd love to mate. We're at deaths door and there is nowhere to donate.

Would any money donated actually go towards the shortfall at the club? Or would it be used for the things it should be used for, in the administrators eyes?

I mean, if we gave the club £1m tomorrow, would it not be claimed by creditors?

Would any money donated actually go towards the shortfall at the club? Or would it be used for the things it should be used for, in the administrators eyes?

I mean, if we gave the club £1m tomorrow, would it not be claimed by creditors?

Well maybe we should all ask that question to the administrators ...Its time for us all to get asking the same questions ...email them and ask them..Lets all try and get the ball rolling with this idea that is half decent and see where it goes...If they do go with it they will be sure to tell us where the money will go.

Well maybe we should all ask that question to the administrators ...Its time for us all to get asking the same questions ...email them and ask them..Lets all try and get the ball rolling with this idea that is half decent and see where it goes...If they do go with it they will be sure to tell us where the money will go.

I don't think it's their decision. If the rules of administration say creditors must be paid up, then thats where the money would go.

(tu)

Maybe they should make Rangers TV free for everyone and have a Rangers donation hotline number / text number , where we could all send whatever we could all afford , no matter how big or small ,it all counts in our time of need . Maybe some Club sponsors like Audi or Umbro could donate too . Try anything for Rangers ,we all will

(tu)

I don't think it's their decision. If the rules of administration say creditors must be paid up, then thats where the money would go.

Yes your right but the shortfall is to pay all bills which includes creditors, that's what the shortfall is,an inability to pay creditors and the only way they will be able to pay them is by a mass player cull this week and we can stop that if were quick sharp ...So were helping with everything we donate.We really need to get moving with this m8.

(tu)

Maybe they should make Rangers TV free for everyone and have a Rangers donation hotline number / text number , where we could all send whatever we could all afford , no matter how big or small ,it all counts in our time of need . Maybe some Club sponsors like Audi or Umbro could donate too . Try anything for Rangers ,we all will

Rangers Telethon that's whats needed , get ex -players , celebrity supporters to present it and lets donate

These "donation" ideas are only short term fixes. We need a fix which provides us with stability for the future.

Aye I understand that booler ,although a short term fix from an outside source / money thats not been included in any finances at the Club , could be made that would help the Club stay afloat immediately and hopefully helps in securing a new owner/owners

Isn't that the job of your American saviour?

Also, text speak catching on in the States, is it, 'm8'? :lol:

Now is not the time for negativity and having a dig at me...Its time to rally round be positive and help the short term future of the club,ps m8 I am a normal person so yes text speech is in my vocabulary.The club is in serious trouble and I am trying to offer a positive short term solution,idea.Come on get with it,its time we all get off our backsides and help in any way we can.

Now is not the time for negativity and having a dig at me...Its time to rally round be positive and help the short term future of the club,ps m8 I am a normal person so yes text speech is in my vocabulary.The club is in serious trouble and I am trying to offer a positive short term solution,idea.Come on get with it,its time we all get off our backsides and help in any way we can.

All very well and true, but you avoided answering my main question.

Cant for the life of me understand the reactions of some of the fans on here. This is a great idea. The rangers site can be viewed by our millions of fans throughout the world. If each fan donated even £1 we could save hundreds of jobs. I'm skint and even I coul afford to donate a tenner to this cause as it will help. Frankly I'm astounded this hasn't been setup already by the administrators as its a 100% guaranteed way to raise a substantial amount of money risk free.

I will be sending the email, and I hope everybody else does to. We WOULD raise hundreds of thousands within a matter of days doing this. I think this should be pinned or re-posted and pinned so as to not discredit the idea because a few members care more about the OP than an idea which would save jobs and maybe the club

Cant for the life of me understand the reactions of some of the fans on here. This is a great idea. The rangers site can be viewed by our millions of fans throughout the world. If each fan donated even £1 we could save hundreds of jobs. I'm skint and even I coul afford to donate a tenner to this cause as it will help. Frankly I'm astounded this hasn't been setup already by the administrators as its a 100% guaranteed way to raise a substantial amount of money risk free.

I will be sending the email, and I hope everybody else does to. We WOULD raise hundreds of thousands within a matter of days doing this. I think this should be pinned or re-posted and pinned so as to not discredit the idea because a few members care more about the OP than an idea which would save jobs and maybe the club

If people are going to protest at Ibrox tonight protest about this idea ...make them set up a donation page on the official club website...100,000 donations of £10.00 = 1 million quid which keeps us trading and avoids a player cull....Come on guys lets all pull in the same direction ...Only money from us will save our Rangers

If people are going to protest at Ibrox tonight protest about this idea ...make them set up a donation page on the official club website...100,000 donations of £10.00 = 1 million quid which keeps us trading and avoids a player cull....Come on guys lets all pull in the same direction ...Only money from us will save our Rangers

Excellent example of using large typeface to emphasise your point ... 10310.gif

It was time for fan power 2 weeks ago, weve left it fuckin late. Finally cunts getting off their arses though and thank fuck they sre :21:

Its not too late m8 it will be amazing how quick this will get round the world if we manage a donation page on the official club website...The press will jump right on it and advertise it for us....Come on lets not give in ...Its not over...It will never be over ...A lot of fans wont donate unless it goes direct to the club...Please please anyone who thinks this is a half decent idea repost this as a new topic and takeover till everyone gets the message....We need a real solution to protest about and quite frankly money talks in this situation.....Come people lets get off our backsides and shout for this from the roof tops...Anything is worth a shot !