the accounts that whyte produced.

gunslinger

I should explain I am really interested in whether he fabricated these. not that it matters just because it would be so outlandish.

surely he didn't get accountants in. to much to hide I would have though.

though maybe not in the period in question.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

He was the only one who stepped up and put his money in, and he was the only one brave enough to do what was needed.

yeah despite everything involved in the CW saga you cant argue with the above, it was more silent knights than blue knights before he came along!

given what we know now were they just utter nonsense or did they have any basis in truth.

I am sure they are based in truth, but I imagine he excluded a lot of important information and had a lot of miscellaneous expenses.

Actually, probably better to call the accounts utter nonsense.

I am sure they are based in truth, but I imagine he excluded a lot of important information and had a lot of miscellaneous expenses.

Actually, probably better to call the accounts utter nonsense.

i would just love to know how he went about producing them.

though its probably as uninteresting as he waited till the end of the financial year to start being a cunt.

that said his desperation not to produce them makes me wonder.

i would just love to know how he went about producing them.

though its probably as uninteresting as he waited till the end of the financial year to start being a cunt.

that said his desperation not to produce them makes me wonder.

My guess is he started the accounts based on truth. Then when things got sticky, he either chose to omit things or was really vague.

He probably used the tax case as a reason for being vague, as the tax case was still rather vague, and still is.