Ally's reaction to goal number 3

Sheikh Salim

Super Ally... More than a fan.

Think of the sleepless nights the wee man has had worrying about our club.

He deserves all the credit in the world for being the glue that holds us all together. Walter knew what was coming but he would never have tried to dissuade Ally from his turn in the office at the top of the staircase.

Legends, both of them.

It's cool forget it mate i'm maxed out myself so know the feeling but there will be plenty times in the future of The Rangers for reps to be handed out to each other :21:

Touche :sherlock:

If we get to within 10 points of them, as far as I am concerned we have won the league and I will be celebrating as if we have. And every tim I know will be made well aware of the fact (tu)

I have positive vibes about next season, can't fucking wait! :uk:

Super Ally... More than a fan.

Think of the sleepless nights the wee man has had worrying about our club.

He deserves all the credit in the world for being the glue that holds us all together. Walter knew what was coming but he would never have tried to dissuade Ally from his turn in the office at the top of the staircase.

Legends, both of them.

This whole post, especially the point in bold, deserves one as well :disappointment:

Have one in the present tense. (tu)

Thank you

Touche :sherlock: If we get to within 10 points of them, as far as I am concerned we have won the league and I will be celebrating as if we have. And every tim I know will be made well aware of the fact (tu) I have positive vibes about next season, can't fucking wait! :uk:

Within 10 points of them would make it more tainted than Susan Boyles minge!