Gaming Headset (XBOX 360)

LeeWallaceRFC

Been looking for a while, narrowed it down to these 3.

Turtle Beach X12's:

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/xbox-gaming-headsets/ear-force-x12.aspx

Tritton AX 180's:

http://www.trittonusa.com/prod/ax180.asp

Tritton Trigger:

http://www.trittonusa.com/prod/trigger.asp

Anyone got any help or has anyone got any recommendations? :)

TBs are good but Trittons are better and I'm lead to believe that Astros are the best.

What I always thought mate but I'm looking to spend £60 tops, I've got more money but I just canny justify blowing it on a pair of headphones, the two pairs of Tritton's that I posted, get fucking destroyed in reviews. Saying that they're awful build quality etc. So for me, It looks highly likely that I'll get a pair of X12's. Had a look at the PX21's but I don't like the look of them, look cheap as fuck i.e. uncomfortable etc.

Hopefully you will have better luck with TB than I did. One set broke and was replaced under warranty, shortly after they also broke after the year warranty period. Needless to say I was raging :lol: have Trittons now and have had no problems!

Hopefully you will have better luck with TB than I did. One set broke and was replaced under warranty, shortly after they also break after the year warranty period. Needless to say I was raging :lol: have Trittons now and have had no problems!

Yeah, I knew a lot about that after some research, so I made sure that I took out a 3 year product replacement guarantee. :P

I was looking at the Tritton AX 180's & Triggers but both of them seemed to get slated to fuck on build quality, humming coming from them etc, so I'm able to put up with TB's breaking as I've got cover for them. Good luck with your Trittons i.e. hope they don't break. :)

Yeah, I knew a lot about that after some research, so I made sure that I took out a 3 year product replacement guarantee. :P

I was looking at the Tritton AX 180's & Triggers but both of them seemed to get slated to fuck on build quality, humming coming from them etc, so I'm able to put up with TB's breaking as I've got cover for them. Good luck with your Trittons i.e. hope they don't break. :)

Normally I avoid getting those but in this case you done the right thing. It can be a mixed bag I suppose as I know people who have had no problems with TB. Funnily enough it was the PX21s you mentioned that broke on me :lol: took them off normally one day and the ear cup just snapped. Had the P21s before hand that had some sort of electrical problem (kept turning on and off). Those X21s look better made in comparison to the PX21s so hopefully you will have better luck as for the price the sound quality is really good, but not as good as my Tritton AX Pro's :D

What I always thought mate but I'm looking to spend £60 tops, I've got more money but I just canny justify blowing it on a pair of headphones, the two pairs of Tritton's that I posted, get fucking destroyed in reviews. Saying that they're awful build quality etc. So for me, It looks highly likely that I'll get a pair of X12's. Had a look at the PX21's but I don't like the look of them, look cheap as fuck i.e. uncomfortable etc.

Aye man,I have the x11s and to be fair,I think they are brilliant,they were cheap and I have had them for about a year now and they are still fine.I actually can't play without them now :lol: