TBK have submitted their bid with Ticketus.

I honestly dont think that Ticketus have done anything wrong in this whole thing, they were duped by Whyte as much everyone else was. Think they have acted with a fair amount of class and diginity in trying to get this situation resolved. On the other hand, it could be because as gunslinger puts it 'Murray has them over a barrel'. Either way I dont think it is that bad to have them on board, makes a CVA easier to achieve and gives us a little extra working capital.

Still think I would prefer Kennedy though. :uk::uk::uk:

Objectively, you're right, they've done nothing wrong. However, there's a bit of me that wishes someone at Ticketus had questioned why giving up future revenue to purchase a club was even being considered. Then again, maybe they didn't know, but if they were paying before the purchase, they should have been asking questions.

Objectively, you're right, they've done nothing wrong. However, there's a bit of me that wishes someone at Ticketus had questioned why giving up future revenue to purchase a club was even being considered. Then again, maybe they didn't know, but if they were paying before the purchase, they should have been asking questions.

Pretty much sums up how I feel. In a sense, they've not done a lot wrong. Think a lot of people have just tacked them on to Whyte and his attempts to be the biggest cunt of the decade. I think, and hope, we can work with Ticketus

There is also that to consider, how much did they know before the club was being bought? What gurantees to did Shyte actually give them. We just dont know. But what I like about ticketus is they haven't been unreasonable about it and if the deal that Pmurray has struck with them is true then it is a very good piece of business. We cant really say though can we, just have to wait and see what is confirmed to us in time.

Massive hour now!

geting near squeaky bum time......where are the other bids....

For all we know, there have been more bids, its not as if D&P are waiting by a phone in order to alert the media that a bid has been made. Similarly, said deadlines, as pointed out before, are fairly meaningless

For all we know, there have been more bids, its not as if D&P are waiting by a phone in order to alert the media that a bid has been made. Similarly, said deadlines, as pointed out before, are fairly meaningless

(tu)

And I doubt bids will be submitted in person at Ibrox in brown envelopes...

duff and Phelps will tell the media imediatly if any bids come in.

last time there was a deadline the Dr had full details of the blue knights bid on there website in 30 mins for example.

if a bids in we will know quickly.

duff and Phelps will tell the media imediatly if any bids come in.

last time there was a deadline the Dr had full details of the blue knights bid on there website in 30 mins for example.

if a bids in we will know quickly.

Agreed, it is in their own interests to tell the media and let the fans know there are bids in etc etc

I guess my point is simply for people on here not to panic should said deadline pass and we haven't been told about all the bids. Is rather frustrating when people assume that if the fans don't know something then it simply hasn't happened rather than the idea that it hasn't been reported. See the other thread where some eejit is trying to claim that 'nobody is discussing the repercussions of the big tax case' simply because it hasn't been front and centre in the media in the last few days.

Agreed, it is in their own interests to tell the media and let the fans know there are bids in etc etc

I guess my point is simply for people on here not to panic should said deadline pass and we haven't been told about all the bids. Is rather frustrating when people assume that if the fans don't know something then it simply hasn't happened rather than the idea that it hasn't been reported. See the other thread where some eejit is trying to claim that 'nobody is discussing the repercussions of the big tax case' simply because it hasn't been front and centre in the media in the last few days.

yeah if the deadline hits and there's no more word it doesn't mean much. duff and Phelps will make a statement on the clubs website tonight.

they seem to have a thing for talking to the Dr about the blue knights especially.

yeah if the deadline hits and there's no more word it doesn't mean much. duff and Phelps will make a statement on the clubs website tonight.

they seem to have a thing for talking to the Dr about the blue knights especially.

Yea, That's basically it. No need for panic if information isn't forthcoming immediately